Chapter 8

Vikram was angry with her for the first time... And the thing is it's their wedding day.

She can see the anger in his eyes ... He is slowly moving his other hand on her bare waist and taking the hand backwards inside the saree pulling her closer to him...she felt her spine shivering but couldn't do anything...She can feel his hot breath on her neck.

Then he spoke " tell me , wifeyy !!! You just said something... Never ... I mean never even that thought comes to your mind .. if you repeat that again or think about leaving me then forget and go away from me.. I will fuck so hard that you will only remember me and nothing else... ".

She was just trying to process what he said and thought he was looking like a  completely different person in anger...
She understood that he shouldn't make him more angry and decided to speak to him in a soft manner... So he can understand that she is not a suitable match for him.

" I ... It.... It's not like that ... You are the owner of the Rathore group... You have some status, fame and name in the business world.... Although no one saw you.. You are the dream of every unmarried girl in the country... But I am nothing in front of you... I am just a normal girl and I belong to a normal middle class family.. I just graduated and started working  .... I am nothing special... What am I trying to say is I don't deserve someone like you... We are not at all a match ... " Shravani was trying her best to convince him to let her go. But poor Shravani doesn't know that he fucking have a every information about her.... And from 3 months he was stalking her like hell...

Vikram understood her plan that she was trying to convince him that they were not  a suitable match but he thought.... Wrong move wifeyy ...

" Ohhh wifeyy , you are concerned about money.... If that is your problem then I will write all my properties in your name then you will own everything that I have and become a billionaire.. then we can be a match , right ? " He spoke .

Shravani was like... Is this man for real ??

" Wait I will call the lawyer and prepare the documents" with that Vikram was searching his phone in his pants pockets.

" No .... No .... Don't do that .... I don't need your property" shravani held his hand and spoke looking into his eyes.

Vikram chuckled at her and spoke in a soft manner " I know you are shocked about knowing my real identity.... But we are just married now... You are my wife now ... I am your husband... Don't you think we should give a chance to this relationship instead of arguing... How can you say that to leave your husband in the first two hours of our marriage?? ".

Shravani thought for a minute and said "But I don't think I can live with your expectations... "

" Biwi... We are not doing a business deal here ... Why would I expect something from you..  But I know one thing for sure ... You are the best for me... The movement I saw you I knew it you are born for me... So stop thinking this nonsense and don't stress your little brain too much ... Am I clear, wifeyy ???" Vikram asked her in a streeming voice.

Shravani was stuck at his words... He said I am the best ... Really, am I best ?? No one said this to me till date ...

Seeing her lost in thoughts Vikram again asked her in a loud voice" Am I clear, Shravani?? " .

Shravani was silent for a minute thinking... Can I really give a chance to this relationship?? ... But I don't have any option left now... Seeing him I can say that he won't let me go... He is not that bad after all ... May be I can give a chance...

With that she said " yes " looking into his eyes.

Then Vikram anger got low and he immediately hugged her keeping her head on his chest saying " you won't regret this decision, I promise Biwi".

She lifted her chin up and smiled looking at him. Somewhere she also know that she won't regret her decision.

Then suddenly she realised in which position they were in ... She can hear his heart beating fastly then she felt shy...
This was the first time they were this much close and getting intimate... She can't deny that she was liking it.

Vikram was so happy that finally she accepted to give a chance to him... And the love of his life is in his arms... Mine ... Just Mine... He kept saying this to himself and tightened his grip around her waist.

Then Shravani removed herself from him and stood there silently not knowing what to do... Then Vikram spoke seeing her getting shy for what happened now 
" Go and get fresh up , you need to eat and everyone down must be waiting for us ...  ".

As soon as he completed talking she turned other side and started going towards washroom... In the middle something striked her that she doesn't have clothes to change here ... Then she turned towards Vikram and spoke " Can I go to my apartment once now... I need to bring my clothes and some things which are necessary.."

Vikram without saying anything held her hand by dragging and stopped infront of a door... He opened the door and bragged into the room ... She was mesmerized by the view in front of her.... It was a big closet room which was a dream of every girl with branded clothes, jewellery, bags, shoes , sandals, heels , At the last section there were different styles of lingerie...I looked at them and immediately turned my face away feeling shy..... this scene was noticed by Vikram and a smile appeared on his lips seeing her blushing... Whole left side was his clothes and whole right side was of women clothes...

"After you accepted to marry me .... I called my assistant and asked to arrange as soon as possible... So this was all for you... Choose whatever you want to wear ... I will go and get fresh up in my office room ... You do it here " with saying that he left her in his room.

To be continued....