chapter 3

His pov :

Her heart broke...
I know how much pain she is going through because I was the one who caused her this pain.

Seeing her like this my heart was paining but I can't help it... I want her... I love her... The movement I saw her I knew she is the one I want ... She is the only one who I need in my lonely and dark life... She is the light and love of my life... She is the one and only piece of my life.

I want her to be my life , my love , my wife, my Ardhangini and I want the world to call her...

"Mrs. Shravani Vikram Singh Rathore".

I made promise to her in my mind that after today" you and your tears will be enemies, you don't need them anymore" .

I came out of my trance and started to look at her. She is crying for that bastard . I planned that girl whom that bastard is spending his time but I am not regretting it because as far as I collected all the information about him , he cheated on my angel many times... It's not his first time.

As he cheated on her many times ... Just for today I am stopping him from coming towards my angel... Because if I didn't stop him today... I can't get my angel back in this my life....

And also after marriage he may cheat on her... If she gets to know it after marriage she will break...

So I am saving her from that cheater!

I may be selfish for her ... But I promise I will give the world to her....

She will be my queen... Mine... Just mine.

I will make the world to bend under her feet.

------------------------

Her pov :

How can he say he loves her???? ....

He loves me , right???

"Baby thank you for loving me??? ... I thought you love her and will marry her today.." that girl said on the phone replying Vishal.

"Don't talk nonsense baby... She is just a time pass piece... " Vishal told her.

What i am just a time pass to him. ???

" Actually I proposed to her because I loved her body and she is so innocent... I thought I will play with her , use her physically and break up with her.... But in this three years of relationship she is being a total bitch ... She never allowed me to touch her ... She always used to go away from me whenever I take the initiative.... That's why I used to be in multiple relationships while being with her ... " Vishal was telling her about me.

Adding to that he also said " but see how you are... You loves me ... You making me happy by using your body .... That's why I like you.. baby ".

"But I think she will wait for you in the temple..." That girl asked Vishal .

" So what baby... Let her wait ...this is her punishment for not letting me touch her..." Vishal said to her.

" Won't she be angry on you... Baby?? " That asked Vishal.

" That girl loves me with her life , baby ...
Let her cry for three to four days, then I will call tell her and talk smoothly...then She will melt like ice in sunlight... And also I will convince her to be physical with me ... And then I will break up with her... Simple " Vishal spoke.

Did I really love this man ??? The man that loved was not him ... The Vishal I know was a nice guy , respects women, gives importance to me ...

Did I really gone so deep in his love that I didn't knew his true face.

Am I really a time pass piece to him ??

" Ok baby ... I need to make a call ... So I will be in 5 minutes" that girl told Vishal.

After 20 seconds, " did you hear that ?? He doesn't love you... He loves me ... So stop pestering him.... Bye ... It's time to make love with your ex - boyfriend" the girl told me and cut the call.

I was in my own thoughts then my phone buzzed ... There were some images from that same unknown number...

I opened them and as soon as I saw them the next second I felt numb I was shivering... My legs and hands are not working.

Those images were Vishal and one girl were nude and they were kissing hugging and what not ???

I couldn't believe my eyes that I am seeing this ...

There was thought running in my mind that they may morphed...

That next second I got a video from that same unknown number... It was a video of them having sex and I can hear there moaning... And Vishal saying
" Fuck baby... You are so hot... you are the best .... I want to ravish you whole night... I want to have you everyday" .

That's it I was emotionless at that movement.

I don't know what to do ?? How can I fall for this person?? How I think he is my life ?? How can I leave my parents for him ?? I also fought with my best friend for him...

I left everything for him... Just for him.. but this is the punishment I got in return.

Then I turned back saw the goddess Durga matha in the temple....

"Why ma ??? I was worshipping you from my childhood.. I never done anything wrong to anyone... But why this is happening to me ??... I have no one beside me now ... What will I do now ???... Just give me a path to go ma.. " I was speaking to her in my mind and crying.

Then I saw that same man with whom I talked before...

I didn't think much and Went towards him and told him " I am ready to marry you" .

He was not that much surprised by my statement and asked me " Are you sure?? Babygirl... Because once we get married there is no turning back ... I will never leave you ... Not in your dreams... And this relationship will be for life .. "

To be continued.....