chapter 5

"Yes , you will get a heart attack not for my suspense but for your anxiety " Vikram said to Karan.

"Stop the Nonsense and tell me what happened??" Karan asked Vikram not controlling his curiosity.

"Yes , she is ready to marry me... Now you and Nitin ( Vikram's assistant) come up... And one more thing bring something for her to eat because she didn't eat anything since morning " Vikram said to Karan.

"Yayyyy ..... She agreed ..... OMG ... You are getting married..... I will have a sister now.... I am cominggggg... I will bring something to eat now.... I will call Janaki maa and tell her to prepare so many dishes... Maximum I will tell her to cook south Indian dishes " Karan is talking continuosly.

" Ok now stop talking and come " Vikram said and ended the call went towards Shravani.

After 5 minutes both Karan and Nithin came up with some bags in their hands which are required for the wedding rituals.

After seeing them shravani got confused.

Then Vikram came and held her hand assuring her and spoke " this is Karan my childhood and best friend, and this Nithin my P.A".

" Hello .... " Shravani greeted them in a weak tone .

" Hello mam .. " Nithin greeted her in a respected manner .

"Ohhh hello my dear sister..... You are so cute and innocent" Karan greeted her excitedly like a 5 year old kid .

" Sister... ??? " Shravani questioned him in a confused way.

" Yeah ... You are marrying my bestfriend so you will become my sister ... ?? " Karan explained to her making a cute face.

" Don't mind him, he like that " Vikram wishpered to her making Karan angry and sad at the same time.

" It's fine... I always wanted a elder brother... " She told Vikram emotionally.

" See , only my sister understands me ...." Karan spoke with a cute face.

" You are so cute bhaiyaa ... " Shravani said with a little smile on her face.

Vikram saw her smile and thanked Karan in his mind.

In meanwhile pandit ji called them and told them to sit at their seats for performing marriage rituals.

" Come on , let's go" Vikram spoke with a smile on his face hiding his excitement... Gave his hand to hold for shravani.

Shravani hesitantly held his hand.

Then Karan spoke " wait my dear sister... I bought fruit salad for you to eat ... You look so weak , eat it and then go ... ".

" How do you know I am hungry, bhaiyaa ? " Shravani asked him as they only met her now and did they know that she is hungry.

" Ohh that .. your soon to be husband told me to bring as he is concerned for you.. " Karan told her by looking at Vikram.

Then shravani looked at Vikram but he just turned his face away.. as he was feeling shy.

Shravani's heart skipped a bit by his concern towards her and said " thank you.. " to Vikram.

" Don't say thank you.. the movement you agreed to marry me you became mine... So I have to know what my wife wants even if she doesn't ask me ..  " Vikram spoke for which Shravani got flattered and thought how can this man be so perfect and understanding.

Shravani just hummed and took the box from Karan and ate it. While she was eating Vikram was admiring her . She completed the whole fruit salad but she is still hungry... But she didn't spoke it out. But Vikram understood it and thought after going home I need to feed her until her tummy gets full.