Chapter 7

Then Vikram spoke " Janaki ma, serve the food on the dining table... She didn't eat anything since morning... We come after freshening up " .

For that Janaki ma replied " ha beta , both of you go and get fresh up ... In the meantime I will place the food on the dining table... " .

Vikram also told Karan to get some rest in the guest room... And held Shravani's little hand in his hand and started walking away... Shravani also followed him silently then they were in front of the lift ... Then they both got into the lift ... He pressed the button 2 ... After reaching the second floor... He was walking towards his room and finally they reached the room ...

For Shravani it was like running a marathon... Because the mansion itself is so big that she has to walk so much... After coming out of the lift , she walked for 5 minutes to reach his room.

Shravani thought how can a house be this much big that people living here have to walk so much...

After reaching his room ... He opened the door and asked her to go inside... She hesitantly stepped inside... She was mesmerized by his room because the room itself looked like a big house....

The room was full of black theme... But the interior was soo good.. in the bedroom itself he has two floors..

 in the bedroom itself he has two floors

( Images : from google)

Vikram was seeing his wife who was admiring his room.. he was glad that she liked the room..

" Liked our room , wifeyy ?? " Vikram asked her.

She came out of her thoughts and looked at him and said " yes , I liked it... ". But then something crossed her mind what does he do to afford this much costly mansion ?? And decided to ask him to clear her doubts.

" Can I ask you something? " Shravani asked him hesitantly by looking at the floor.

" You can ask me anything Biwi.. I will tell you everything.." Vikram told her...

Shravani was getting shy ... For getting new names from her husband... And then she held herself and asked him " what do you do for living?? Like you told me that you are a businessman, but I was asking what kind of business you are doing?? " In a low voice.

" So, my wife wanted to know about my work .. ok let me tell you what I do ?? Ever heard of the Rathore group , wifeyy ?? " He asked her by coming close to her and cupping her face.

" Yes , I heard about that company... They own a lot of hotels and clubs both in national and international markets... They also own a No 1 entertainment company in India... And they are also in different fields of the business world, but I know only these " she spit out everything she knew about them.. because Rathore group is very well known group in India...Everyone knows about them...
but she thought why is he asking me about them ??.

" Good wifeyy, now tell me who is the owner of that group ? " Vikram asked her.

She was trying to remember the name of that person and that name struck in her mind suddenly she shouted like a kid who knows the answer for her teacher question excitedly to tell her husband that she knows his name without thinking a second that " Vikram Singh Rathore " .

As soon as she said that the name Vikram started to smile, Shravani was confused by his expression... Then she started to think why he was laughing?? ... After 10 seconds, she realised the name she told and the person standing in front of him had the same name..

No.. it can't be... It can't be..  maybe I am overthinking... She said to herself because how can the owner of the Rathore group marry her...

Vikram saw her changing expression into a horror look because he knows what she was thinking and chuckled... " Don't you think he and your husband have the same name, wifeyy?? " he asked her.

" Y...ye...yes " Shravani replied in a shuttering voice.

" So , I think you already got your answer wifeyy !! " He asked her by cupping her face with his hands.

Shravani was speechless by his words... But put the courage to ask him
" A... Ar .. are you the owner of Rathore group?? " .

Although she got her answers , she just wanted to confirm once because she couldn't not believe the fact that the person infront of her is the owner of Rathore group... He is the dream man of every girl... People say he is ruthless, cold , arrogant person in business world.... If anyone goes against him or betrayes him then the person has dugged his own grave...

People knew only his name... No one knew how he looks...so many Media companies tried to interview him but he declined them all..

But now I was seeing him... He was standing in front of me and looking at me... And the worst part is I .. I... I married him.

" Ohh yess wifeyy , I am the king of Rathore group and now you are my queen..and also queen of Rathore group.." he told her possessively the word my queen.

That's it, she lost her senses... She doesn't know what she gotten into??? How can she marry him?? Now remember when I heard his name for the first time at the temple I thought I heard it somewhere, but I sooo dumb not to recollect that the name belongs to the king of Rathore group due to my amazing crying session.

With that she started muttering in a low voice " no... No... This can't happen... We can't be like this... We can't be... I can't be your wife" .... By the time she completed that sentence Vikram felt his heart stopped for a bit ... How can she say she can't be my wife??? His eyes became red and dangerous.... He turned shravani towards facing him... He lifted her chin up with his fingers and said " I dare you say that sentence again, Shravani..." In an angry voice .

This is the first time he called her by her name... She felt some unknown feeling in her heart by listening to her name from his mouth.

To be continued...

----------------------------------

Hello everyone... I am your author Shravani, I hope you are  enjoying the story.... I am trying to post the chapters frequently... If you have any doubts or if you like me to change something in the story then please let me know in the comments or you can message me...
And if you like it then don't forget to vote...

Thank you....