chapter 1

A girl was sitting on the stairs of a temple who was wearing a designer red colour banarasi saree with a simple jewellery on her and a beautiful anklets on her legs and with a very light makeup, absolutely she was looking like a bride. Any guy who will see her like this will fall for her.

 Any guy who will see her like this will fall for her

Image - ( from google)

But that bridal glow was not their on her face . She was sitting on the stairs of the temple with head down, if at that movement if anyone touches or talk to her she will cry. She was not crying but the pain she was going through is visible in her eyes.

A guy who was sitting in back seat of a BMW car which was parked in front of the temple was looking at her , little he know that he was solely responsible for her pain.

After some time it was getting dark but nothing changed none moved from their places.

As it was getting late , the pandit ji of that temple came to that girl and told " beta, it's been long time you have been sitting here... I think you should go home as it was getting dark and also it's time to close the temple ".

But there was no movement in her as she was not able to see or feel her surroundings as she was thinking about one person who is none other than but love of her life.

Pandit ji was confused at her behaviour and said " beta.... Beta... " And jerked her.

That girl came to her senses and looked at the person who was jerking her.

"Beta, I was talking to you only... Where is your mind? " Pandit ji asked.

She controlled her tears which were on the way and spoken " sorry, pandit ji I was thinking something and didn't hear you ".

"It's ok beta ... I was telling you to go home as it was getting dark and also after some time temple also will get closed " pandit ji said to her lovingly.

This was all seen by the person who was sitting and staring at her from long time. He is thinking that it is right time to execute the last step in his plan and told to his assistant and best friend who was sitting in the same car with him that " it's time... I will get down and go into the temple whenever I call you immediately come there... Got it ? ".

They both nodded.

"All the best, go and give me a sister fastly.... I was waiting for this movement from so many days" said his best friend and gave him best wishes.

Seeing his best friend drama he chuckled and nodded.

He got out of the car started going towards the entrance of temple stairs.

After listening to pandit ji's words she just hummed and started descending the stairs thinking about that person again.

As she was descending the temple stairs due to her saree her ankle twisted and about to fall forward but two pair of arms caught her.

"Are you okay, Babygirl....?" She heard as she closed her eyes due to fear of falling.

Her pov:

Today I was very happy because I was getting married to my love of my life. His name is Vishal Tripati, we were in love since 3 years, he was my first love. None of our parents agreed to our marriage that is why , we were getting married in a temple, simple way.

After I came to temple in the morning at 9 am I was waiting for him, but he didn't come. I called him but his phone was not reachable. I was feeling anxious because I was feeling something is gone be wrong but I trust him more than anything so I gaveup on those thoughts.

I called some of his friends to ask where is he?? But they all told me that they don't know.

I was waiting since morning and it was evening 5pm now then I got the message from Vishal's number. I quickly unlocked my phone and saw his message, after reading it I felt numb " no, it can't be right.... No, it can't be right... " I was telling myself this sentence.

He sent me that " I can't marry you... I was stuck with another important work.. we will talk later about this.. bye ..."

Why it has to be always like this, I know he likes his work so much but this was our marriage, our future, our life... The day we were waiting. Maybe only I was waiting.

After that I called him but he didn't lift the call and I messaged him " please Vishal... Just come here we will get married in an hour and then immediately you can go and work... I won't disturb you .... Just please come...I beg you... And I love you".

After 5 minutes of sending that message I got reply from him that " can't you understand what i am saying... I can't marry you... I have lot of work to think more than you... ".

That's it I fell on the temple stairs in a sitting position and starting to feel numb.

" Why Vishal... Why ... Why did you do this??" These words are roaming around her brain.

I was silent for whole time and some time I felt someone jerking me there I saw pandit ji with concern in his eyes.

He told me that it was getting dark and it's time to close the temple also ... So he suggested me to go home..

I just hummed and started to feel my tears because I have no where to go now.

I fought against my family and came out of the house for marrying Vishal...where should I go now????

With these thoughts I was descending the stairs without paying attention suddenly due to my saree I twisted my ankle and about to fall forward.Due to fear I closed my eyes.

But suddenly I felt two arms around my bare waist pulling towards the person's chest.

"Are you okay??... Babygirl" that person asked me. Then slowly I opened eyes.

To be continued....