chapter 2

Her pov :

I slowly opened my eyes to see the person who was talking and suprised to see a handsome man with a brown colour eyes and half shaved beard wearing three piece suit. He is someone that any girl could ask for.

After seeing him I thought in my mind " he is handsome...". Suddenly something came to mind that how can I think of a stranger like that and stood straight also removed his hands from me .

When he touched me on my bare waist there is some unknown feeling raised in me. This is the first time some man touching me like that.

Although Vishal and me were in relationship of three years we never had any physical contact except touching hands. I know Vishal is angry on me for this matter because whenever he used to take the initiative and come close i used to be scared and tell him " not now ... Let's wait until marriage... ".

He used to angry on me and go from there.. after that I used to apologise to him.

Now this man touched me, although it's not his or my mistake.

"I asked you something... Babygirl... "He said.

I came out of my trance and looked at him ... Why is he calling me Babygirl??? It's not like I knew him or he knew me ...

" I am fine ... Thank you for saving me ... But why are calling me Babygirl?? " Gathering some courage I asked him.

" Glad that you are fine ... After looking at you it would be perfect word calling you... Babygirl.. " he said in flirting tone.

How can he be so shameless I cursed him in my mind and started walking from there without looking at him.

" Looks like you're partner didn't come for the wedding... " I heard him saying That's it I stopped there at the spot and turned towards him.

How did he knew? I was thinking in my mind.

He came in front of me and stood there...

"How did you know ???... "I asked him..

He was thinking something in his mind for 10 seconds and spoke " I am also waiting for my bride since some hours to marry... But she didn't come... I was seeing you from some couple of hours... You are also behaving like you are waiting for someone... By judging from your outfit and appearance anyone can tell you are here to get married... But from last 2 hours you are sitting at same position and crying... So I just guessed the situation... " He explained me everything.

I was hell shocked by his explanation and observation from few hours.

But he also said his bride also didn't show up today for their marriage then how can he be so cool as if nothing has happened.

"What are thinking may be he is broken but he is not showing his pain out , how can I think like that " I was scolding myself in my brain.

"So what , are you here to mock me ??.. " I asked him angryly.

" No baby, I am not here to laugh at your situation but I have something to talk to you " he told me .

"I am not your baby , don't call me that " I told him because only Vishal used to call me that baby word. I didn't like him calling me that.

" Ok sweetie! If you don't like that baby word I can change it " he said to me .

That's it I lost my temper " why are you calling me sweetie ??? And why are you talking to me??? Why do you care if my fiance has shown up or not ?? " I spit out.

For this he was having a small smile and said " ok cool baby !! I have something very important to talk to you " .

" Don't call me, baby..... And I don't have anything to talk to you " I told him and started walking from there.

Then he held my wrist with his hands and came close to me and said to me
"Marry me " whispered in my ears .

My eyes widened after hearing to this I thought I heard something wrong and told him " wha... Wha.. what did you say I think I heard something wrong?? " .

He chuckled to see my shuttering and said " you didn't hear anything wrong and yes , I asked you to marry me".

I was again shocked by his words.

"But why will I marry you?" I asked him with so much courage.

"Because I need a partner to marry and your fiance who was supposed to marry you today didn't show up "he said.

(Little did he know why her fiance didn't come to marry her).

That's it tears started flowing from my eyes reminding that Vishal didn't show up today.

"If he didn't come then it doesn't mean that I will marry a stranger". I said and started going away for him.

Then I got a call from an unknown number . I received that call and that other person was a girl she started talking " I know what you are thinking?? Why Vishal didn't show up , right??? He didn't come to you because he was with me now ... We are making love here... He don't want to go against his family for the sake of you ... I love him and he was also interested in me ... He just told me that he doesn't want to marry you... I will be his future wife ,so you better get out from his life ... " She told me .

" What do you mean Vishal loves you... Who are you?? I don't believe you... And he is in his work place,not with you " I told her because I trust Vishal because he never cheats on me .

" I know you won't believe me then wait for 1 minutes I will make you believe.." she told me .

" Hey baby!! " Some man voice came in the call.

Wait I heard this voice.... Ohhh godd that voice was Vishal's how come Vishal voice came.

" Baby.... I love you so much" that girl said to Vishal.

" I love you tooo... baby " Vishal Said to her . That's I lost my senses.

How can he say I love you too her.
He loves me ,right .??

To be continued....