Happy Late 14th Anniversary, Generator Rex

Sorry for the late post. Things have been busy for me and I forgot to post on the day of the anniversary. But here's the newest piece.

//////////////////////////////

No matter what happens...
No matter what challenges you face...
Even when you feel like you're all alone....
Just remember this, Rex....

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

//////////////////////////

Happy 14th Anniversary since Generator Rex aired. I didn't have a build idea in mind so I just had this piece in mind.

When watching Generator Rex, there were a lot of heavy and intense moments in it that made the show stand out from the rest. Rex trying to know who he is and who his family is, the stress of being the other person who can cure Evos, Rex almost dying from drowning and we see his actual heart beating, him almost losing his memories of friends more than once, and dealing with the fear of his amnesia. And this made me think of an idea for another moment where it could not only show Rex's struggles as a hero but can also show how his connection with his powers can have a new twist on it or have a new impact on his connections with his powers and vice versa.

My idea was that when Rex is either dealing with a new foe on his own, whether in his world or some other world, and he's dealing with a foe that he's never dealt with and the stress of not knowing what to do can have a big impact on him. But in his moment of fear or weakness, Omega would appear to him in his mind and would either appear in her nanite form, or a more humanized form, like what Alpha had. And she would talk to him about how no matter what he goes through, he'll always have billions of friends with him and help him face any challenge that comes their way. Maybe a few of the nanites could tell Rex how much they appreciate his help in curing them and people. They wanted to help cure the world but their unfinished programming caused many people harm, and they felt bad for it. But Rex came and saved them. Now it was their turn to save him. With this determination and new found bond with his powers, Rex would come out victorious in battle, thanks to the billions of little friends that follow him wherever he goes.

The initial idea was Rex forming a more powerful bond with his powers since the nanites seemed to have a bit of sentient intelligence within them, or at least Omega does, and it was to show that even when Rex feels like he's all alone, no friends or anyone that can help him, he'll always have billion of friends helping with the fight. They're here to stay and here to help Rex. After all, he's helped them all out before, when they were unfinished and not complete, causing so many people to mutate and turn into monsters. But Rex came and cured not just the people, but the nanites as well. He's helped them. Now it's their turn to help him.

What do you think of this idea?

And Omega's humanized form would look like what :iconCrystalMoon101: made of Omega's human form if you need a visual aid to understand what she'd look like.