New Year, New build

Its the new year and I decided to bring out a new piece for Rex. A brand new build that I've decided to call, "The Fire-Hydrant."

This was one that was a little tricky to figure out.

At first I just thought that this build would be a flamethrower build but then I thought that that seemed a bit basic and not one with multi-abilities like the other builds have, in the sense that the build could do more than one thing.

So I decided that this build would also do other things and I figured it out when I was thinking of the name for it, and one of the names that came to mind was "Fire Hydrant" and that's when it hit me that this build could shoot both fire and water.

But here it is.

Build:This build is a large canister that grows onto Rex's back with a long handle that connects from top to bottom for Rex to grab onto

Build:

This build is a large canister that grows onto Rex's back with a long handle that connects from top to bottom for Rex to grab onto. He can grow a spray nozzle that can appear on either of his arms with a handle that he can pull to fire both fire and water.

Functions:

This build grows onto Rex's back as he also can grow a spray nozzle on either of his arms.

1.When the outlet on the side of the canister is on the left side of Rex, a hose pops out of the outlet and connects to the spray nozzle on his left arm. And the left side allows Rex to spray water that is 4 times more powerful than a regular fire hose, caused by pulling a lever on the nozzle, but the water spreads out more than a regular firehouse as to both out fires and push back enemies that are larger than Rex.

2..When the outlet on the side of the canister is on the right side of Rex, the same hose pops out of the outlet and connects to the spray nozzle on his arm. And the right side allows Rex to blast fire out 4 times more powerful than a regular flamethrower, again caused by pulling a lever on the nozzle.

3. As a last resort, Rex can pop the big canister off his back, grab onto the long handles connected to the top and bottom of the canister and throw it like a grenade as the canister blows up that can blast his enemies back a long distance away.

Here's to a new year and hopefully goes well. What do you guys think of this build? Let me know. What should I try doing next?