The Ghost Buster

Back in April or May, I binged watched all of Danny Phantom. And watching it gave me an idea of Rex having his own Ghost battle suit, and this was what came out of that idea. I know the name is a bit on the nose, but Rex has been shown to be a dork sometimes and if he watched Ghostbusters, he'd definitely give this one a name like this.

 I know the name is a bit on the nose, but Rex has been shown to be a dork sometimes and if he watched Ghostbusters, he'd definitely give this one a name like this

Back in April or May, I binged watched all of Danny Phantom. And watching it gave me an idea of Rex having his own Ghost battle suit, and this was what came out of that idea.

Build:

This build is built around a grim reaper/ ghost design. An octagon shape forms into front and behind him and grey straps connect to each face of the shape(8 straps that connect from front to back). It then extends to a shoulder plate part which then creates a hood that can fold down, and a circle belt forms on his waist, which is what transforms his legs into a ghost tail. An Octagon shape forms on his wrists and extends down into chains with a shackle at the end of it. And a pointy, pyramid-like mask forms on his face with two glowing cylinders on it.

Functions:

1.This build give Rex the ability to phase through wall but only if the hood is up. If it is up, a clear blue shield covers Rex's face and allows his body to phase through any materials but if his hood is up, he can't phase through anything and the shield disappears. Along with the shield being up, it can allow him to become invisible by a cloaking device in the suit.

2.The circle belt at the bottom transforms his cells from below his waist into nanites, changing them to a ghost tail and allows him to phase through walls, because the build above his waist allows for his body to phase through things, so this gives him a ghost like feel to his build. But when the mask is up, his phasing powers are active but when the hood/Helmet is down, he can't phase through anything and loses his ghost tail. He can still use his chains and wail, but can't fly or phase through anything.

3. The chains can extend out a good long distance and the shackles at the end can clamp onto to his opponents limbs, and he is then able to phase through the ground and he can pull his enemies down, letting them face plant on the ground as he pulls on them. He can then fly upwards, through the ground and can punch his opponent while their face is still down on the ground.

4. The mask on his face can amplify his voice, and when it opens up, it allows Rex to unleash a Ghostly Wail and send his enemies flying, like what Danny can do. So the mask can create a loud, Ghostly Wail when it opens up. It also can give him voice changing abilities for fooling his enemies when he's invisible.