Happy Generator Rex Anniversary Build

Today marks the 12th anniversary of the first airing of Generator Rex. Wow. 12 years was when the show first aired. Man, that makes me feel old. But I decided to create something for the anniversary of the the show. And here it is. A brand new build for Rex's arsenal. 

R

R.A.G.G.E.- Robotic Arm Gatling Gun Endeavorer

Build:

This is a build of 4 robotic long arms like Dr Octopus that have ends in an oval shape that the tops opens up in four different parts, and when all four parts open, a peg the pops out of all of them in order for him to grip onto walls and buildings a lot easier. The arms pop out of a octagonal pack the forms on his back as 4 glowing blue straps wrap around his front and clip together to hold him in place.

Functions:

1.Like Dr octopus, he can climb up buildings or walls and can stretch a good distance but it comes with a catch. If he has to reach a certain distance with one claw, he has to retract one claw or all claws to make the main claw he wants to use to reach a long distance. So if he has to reach a long distance, he can only use on claw and retract the rest of the claws to the octagonal backpack and the one that isn't retracted can stretch out a longer distance.

2.The secondary function is that the grey slinkies that connect the oval ends to the octagonal backpack straighten up and then point in front of Rex and rapidly punch back and forth, hitting an enemy many times. Not able to punch through metal but can easily break rock or concrete. (Basically, think of it function like Luffy's Gatling gun from One Piece)

 (Basically, think of it function like Luffy's Gatling gun from One Piece)

3.It's third function is that the claws rotate above the glowing ring underneath it, so Rex can drill the into the ground, spin them as well as himself to cut a circle out of the ground, grab that circle cut ground with his claws and then throw it at his enemy.

P.S. You say the abbreviated named like you say Rage.

And that's it folks. What do you think of this build? Let me know if you have your own name for the build if the ones if have don't work.