Happy 13th Anniversary, Generator Rex

Hey guys. Happy 13th Anniversary to Generator Rex.

And with that anniversary comes another build idea that I'm still working out the abilities on. But here it is, the newest edition to Rex's arsenal, The No Show Shooter. The name may change if I think of something better. 

This was an idea I thought of seeing the Portal gun from Portal 2, and I thought about Breach and her portal making abilities and how's she's able to travel all over the world with a swipe of her hand, or hands

This was an idea I thought of seeing the Portal gun from Portal 2, and I thought about Breach and her portal making abilities and how's she's able to travel all over the world with a swipe of her hand, or hands. And that's when I thought about Rex not having a portal making build and decided to make one. But the design on the build is pretty basic in terms of the portal gun but i think it still works well.

Build:

This build is a large canister that grows onto Rex's back with a hole on top where a hologram of the Earth rests in. A bell shaped Gauntlet grows on each of Rex's arm with three pincers at the front end of them with an energy cannon in the gauntlet, which act as the portal makers, which connect to the canister.

Functions:
1.With the canister on his back, he becomes connected to all the nanites around him in the world. And since they are all over the world, they act as one connector, connecting to Rex and the canister on his back. Therefore, when activated, he can sense through the nanites in the air and can pinpoint a place that he wants to go to as the globe on his back shows where that location is, as it travels to the gauntlets on his arms. He can then pull the three pincers together and expand them to make a portal that he steps through to get to that one spot, but to make a bigger portal, he has to focus more energy into it, making him to wait longer to make a bigger portal. So the more time he spends concentrating on the portal, the bigger it can get.

2. He can fire energy blasts from the cannon on the front of his gauntlets that also act as his way to make portals.

3. He can only make 5 portals at a time. Making any more tires him out.

4. The three pincers can also spin around, and act like a helicopter for Rex to use.

P.S. 

If you have a better name in mind for this build, let me know.