Builds that have yet to be made

I found these ideas online and haven't seen anyone make them. But I hope to make them one day. These aren't my ideas.

Sintar stomper: rex grows sintar legs and also makes cannon in his chest that has an amount of energy

The pro pain bringer: 2 giant metal brands. They have pointy things that emit heat out of the arms and can burn evos. If he wants to, he could melt people.

A-Lot -A -Lance: A massive lance that transforms from Rex's left arm. Mostly used as a piercing weapon used for breaking through E.V.O. hides or heavy armor. It can also extend to two miles to impale a target while still retaining full force.

Flood Gushers: The FloodGushers shoots super-powerful blasts of water that could knock over a 50-story building.
(The Fire Hydrant has this ability, though it's powerful force is in question)

The detonator: a large spike firing machine gun on either of rex's arms. the spikes would be fired and they as an alternate firing mode could turn into detonating mines. great for tough evos or explosive retaliation

LashBack: A huge arm with a 20 foot whip attached is transformed from Rex's right arm. Used as an "alternative combat" weapon, mostly for fighting E.V.O.s. It can also act as a grappling hook when the tip is unfurled.

The Zip Bow: A huge bow and arrow like weapon that Rex can transform either of his arms into. This bow can fire a long "grappling hook arrow " that allows him to latch on to any solid surface and then zip up to it. It can also fire additional arrows such as: electric shock arrows, explosive arrows, or simply normal arrows. Let's just say it's like a grappling gun but instead of a gun, it's a grappling bow and arrow.

Aegis or The Nano Shield: A huge expandable shield that can be formed on either of Rex's arms. Rex would most likely use it when he is fighting with the BFS. Rex could also detach the shield from his arm and throw it like a Frisbee.

Battering Ram: A large stone column that has the capability of knocking over weaver!

Pyrogeoshaker: A machine that develops over Rex's left arm and back, the Pyrogeoshaker has four blades that extend above and below Rex's arms and has a giant arm form over his left arm. With it, Rex has the ability to shoot fire out of 5 holes on a spinning shell over Rex's hand. It's special ability is that the shell can extend and when Rex punches the ground, he can send a wave of earth at an E.V.O..

Telenuat: A giant sphere that forms on Rex's back that allows him to hover, move objects with his mind, and create telekinetic waves

Hammer-jack: also straight forward. two giant-ish jack hammers that can form on either one, or both of rex's arms, used to break through walls and such.

Weed hackers: a pair of garden shear like arms, or maybe like a pair of wire cutter pliers, used as giant scissors to cut EVOs with tentacles

BFH-big fat hammer: a hammer that comes out of both arms, and is held much like Rex's new battle axes (at a 90 degree angle from his outstretched arm). it has the hammer end, and then the claw end (like the side used for pulling nails with a real hammer)

Surround sound: a set of giant speakers that come from rex's back and can be used to make any sound he wanted, including but not limited to, straight up music, a pulse of sound used to knock over enemies, ear splitting high pitched noises, or noises mad to confuse the targeted EVO making it easier to take it down with the smack hands. ore the speakers could come out of the top parts of his arms facing the side

Not-so-grim reaper: a giant scythe that extends from either arm, and is used to hack through EVOs. can be the straight reaper scythe, or the curved sickle scythe either works