- Chapter 9 -

Lucy's POV, with Aspyn next evening _

"WHAT." Aspyn shouts again and I roll my eyes for third time, explaining the 'legendary' tale how I got into Batman familiy and met Batman families and bla bla bla.

"Come on! Don't say I have to repeat it all over again. I already told you," I begin but Aspyn cuts my word. "Are you serious? You are in batman family? My dear friend, honestly, nobody will believe that."

I look at my friend and she is really looking at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you okay?" She says, touching my forehead.

"Yep." I raise my thumb up and show it to Aspyn.

"You now, if all of your story is bout your another mischief, you better stop. You know I hate Batman." I sigh and make a long eye contact with Aspyn, tapping the book shelf without any meaning.

"I know I joked a stupid jokes a lot but not this one." I sure her for one last time, ready to throw my blanket to the air if she doubts me one more time.

"Okay, okay. You are grabbing that blanket way too hard... stop thinking about throwing it." She says and sighs deeply, still not looking like believing.

And I get it, trusting and believing is sometimes a two different thing.

"Let me get this straight..." Aspyn grabs my arms and looks straight through my eyes like she is trying to find a lie inside my eyes.

"So, you get caught by Batman while dancing-killing and SURPRISINGLY he let you get away from it."

I nod. Yes, so far so good.

"And you met that famous Robin guy... that turns out to be..." Aspyn begins and I wink, ending it.

"A total wanker." Aspyn nods like she gets it somehow and continues.

"Yes, a total wanker... and after that, you met a black-haired, super scary Batgirl and while running, you bumped into Batman and found out you are out of hope.

You 'f**k you'ed to three Bats and they put you in Bat mobile and brought you to old Bat cave, where you can't tell me because you promised Bats not to tell anyone."

I nod.

"Yes, you are finally getting it!"

Aspyn frowns a little.

"After they locked you somewhere, they asked you some questions and Batman told you to join THE Batman family and Robin rejected it for he's life but anyway rejected by Batman and others so you are in....Bat family.... so far so good right?"

I smile, meaning 'YES.'

"And yesterday, you met rest of the Batman families and they made you new identity, Luna Aede."

I jump from the floor and points my finger to Aspyn, informing the fact,

"Correct! Perfectly right! Finally!" And dance around to celebrate.

Aspyn stares at me and turns her head to the window.

"A?" I call her, like I use to call her when we are playing, when she is sad, when she is mad etc.

It's kinda Nickname I use on her.

Funny thing, Harley used to call her Best friend Posion Ivy 'Red' or 'R' if in they were chatting.

She doesn't seem to hear me and just keep looking out the window, like she is thinking, recollecting, or... trying to forget something.

{I hate Batman personally.} I can remember her often murmuring so I just wait, climbing up the bookshelf quietly and wait for her to speak.