- Chapter 1 -

Lucy's POV _

Tear drops run down my face and I cry harder harder in front of mother and father. Joker stares at me for a moment and whispers to Harley quin. "Maybe she is toooooo afraid of us." Harley nods and answers. "I know right, Puddin...."

"You know, girl..." Joker points at the bodies on the ground and said.

"Actually you don't look 'that innocent'... Anyway you figure out who we are, right?"

How couldn't I...?

You guys were at my dream, every night...

Laughing...

How couldn't I remember?

You guys are my mom and dad.

And I'm your daughter.

"...Yes," I whisper.

"Great! I'm Joker and she's Harley quin." Harley winks and waves a little.

"We are 'playing', but like always, Bat and his silly toy attacked us." Joker growls.

"Batsy, Batsy...." Harley growls next him.

"Oh, yea? Like, of course. Batman and the clowns... So what happened?" I whisper with my empty eyes.

"Yes, and we ran away from them, F**k, and our Lamborghini is gone." Joker answers but I can sense a little wonder inside his eyes.

"Suddenly out of your fear? Little girl?" Joker whispers and laughs suddenly.

"HAHAHAHA, anyway we can't let our 'Date-night' ruined by that Damn Bats."

Date-night....?

Today....?

The day I died...?

'Dating'...?

"Oh, and this place! We have never came here before....Didn't know there is the piano here..." I stare at Harley quin chattering and laugh a little.

I laugh because I can't think of anything and getting mad slowly.

I'm about to lose my mind. I can sense it.

"You sure? You never came here?"

Harley tilts her head a little bit and answers. "Yep,"

"There is orphanage near here... I mean there was... You really never came here before?"

Joker and Harley quin's smile fade away.

"Bitch, Come on. Look at me." Joker aims a gun to my head and said.

"Shut the f**k up and turn around." I stare at him and don''t obey.

"TURN AROUND!" He said, shooting gun right next to my head.

What if he shoots me...?

What if the father kill the daughter...?

It will be the greatest comedy ever.

I turn around and face the piano.

"Play that damn piano for us." Joker whispers and I can feel a cold metal behind my head.
"Go, and play."

"HAHAHA," I laugh.

"S**t, is this b**ch crazy?" Joker shouts but Harley quin stops him.

"Ah, Puddin, stop it. Come on, little girl. Just play that for us."

I close my eyes for a little bit and turn around.

right in front of my face, I can see bullet hole and glaring eyes.