- ??? -

??? _

"I mean, I can't even know how in the hell did they make this." I grumble as I stare at the glowing black jewel next to white one. "Well, how in the 'Hell' did we made our jewel?" Doctor answers as he points at the white jewel. "You guys still didn't name it?" I ask, ignoring Doctor's point out with my harsh word. "The name of this is not important. The important thing is, that it's powerful enough to stop the chaotic power inside this Anarchy." I sigh and stare at the two jewels, floating in the mid air.

"Can't we, I mean you guys break the black one? You said... you guys are the universal beings. The lord of.... what was it?" I suggest but Doctor shakes his head.

"Order. Lords of order. And yes, we tried quite hard but failed. Because the Lords of chaos, what humans called 'Evil' who made it is Universal beings too."

I sigh as I try to find the answer.

"The only thing we could do with it is to combine two powers together and stop them from doing anything." I roll my eyes. "Hmm, well I think that's it, than."

"What's what?" Doctor asks.

"Like, we could just leave these combined. And nothing will happen."

He glares at me for a second. "I can see your glare. You are not wearing any helmet." He makes his eyes kind again and snaps. "Miss, we are talking about it for hours. It's not possible."

"And why so?" I ask.

"Because like I told you, the Chaos is moving fast and it's turning more powerfully. And besides, every power needs a master to control them or a seal to lock it."

"Than maybe we can make a seal or find one."

"This two powers are the pure chaos and order. It's way to complicated to be locked in a particular place. The place will crumple or come in too easily. We need master and a seal, the two things will be the same."

I shut my eyes for a little bit as Doctor answers. "I know what you are thinking, You think it's too dangerous." I can hear him talking but I kept my eyes shut. "But the jewels choose their masters and we don't' have any choice. The 'order' we made will soon going to break. Look at them," I open my eyes and face the jewels, shaking hard. "... The powers already choose their owner."

... And that's the problem.

"Yes, and who is that owners? The one was not even born and they are both not..."

Doctor shakes his head. "Well, she is born now. And remember we are not training them to be a magician. If we are lucky, they will not even know they are containing the power for the rest of their life."

"Not 'If we are Lucky!'" I shout. "It has to be 100%! I can't trust them! Especially the girl!"

"So?" My eyes got wide as I hear his simple answer.

"Do you have any other option?"

I shut my mouse.

No, I don't.

We don't.

And that's the problem.