- Chapter 5 -

Damian's POV _

"Batman?" I answer and the girl giggles.

"Yep, famous Basty...."

'Basty'?

Only Harley quin calls him that way.

"And you're the boy Wonder! HAHAHA, What is going on these days..." She bursts into laughter again and whispers to herself.

"I bet you are the one who caused all the rumurs about killer girl. You are called the 'Goddess of fight' and 'Monster', right?" I ask and the girl sighs.

"Did I do something wrong?" She asks back in a playful voice and that makes me frown. Is she really Psycho who enjoys killing people? Didn't Batman said that she is suffering with what she have done? And by the way, I just saw her saving a little girl. I followed her since she suddenly starts to play MP3 and I saw her saving a little girl from the men. I'm trying to figure out what kind of person she is but it's difficult. And I don't like it.

"Answer my question." I say in a stiff voice and the girl growls. More like a purring. Unique...

"Yes, I am. But wait-I didn't name myself. Don't look at me like that. I hate that nicknames!"

I ignore her explanation and ask again.

"Are you a villain?"

The girl bursts into laughter and I frown more.

"HAHAHA, oh, the villain? Nah, Mista R, real villains will not admit your question that easily... But my answer is 'No'. Judgment is yours!"

Her voice is little high and beautiful and she has her playful accent.

"So... What do you guys want from me?" She said with smiling face. I can't see her face but I can sense she is smiling with her voice. It goes up suddenly.

"We heard... and 'saw' what you have done and we judged that you are dangerous." I answer and step closer. She doesn't move away. Instead, she makes the humming sound.

"So?" She asks and I reply.

"You have to go with us. Answer some questions... peacefully... The Gotham city's safety defends on us." The girl growls, I mean purrs again, like she is annoyed.

"Is this kidnapping? I'm guna call the police." I can see she is half joking but I answer anyway.

"Okay, let's see how the police will act. Even if the one is criminal, killing is illegal."

The girl sighs and looks up at the sky.

"Robin, isn't the sky beautiful to night? HAHAHA, look."

"It's always the same. I don't have to look."

"You can take off your hood and look at the sky. It's beautiful."

"... Your distracting skill is terrible. Just follow me." I reply and put my hand to the receiver next to my ear but the girl laughs again.

"HAHA, Nah, I wasn't distractin ya... I really said it because the Night is beautiful and I thought it would be good if you could capture it in your eyes before I blind them."

...?

"Wha-" I begin but she fulls out three balls inside her jacket.

She throws the mint and pink one on the floor and the purple one to my face.

"!!!" I stop it from hitting my face but all of them explode and make a colorful cloud.

Okay, Batman told me about this.