Carnival

"This is my ride."

Aarav said as he looked at his brand new bike.

"We are going in the car. You know I don't do bikes."

Amara said as she gave stink eye to the bike. She had very well escape the terrific eyes but she knew she needed to avoid them whole together.

"You are shit scared of them. Aren't you?"

Amara eyes turned sharper.

"Are you forgetting? My dad was a biker when he was young."

Amara side stepped to his bike as she took a deep breath. She doesn't like bike as much as thought of freedom tempt but one side slip and she knew nothing could save them. She often got heart attack when she saw his dad old biking vedios. She could never understand how her grandfather let him take that dangerous sport.

"Yes. A biker-god would be the better word. At least try once, Amara. I would not let you fall, I promise."

Aarav said as he coaxed her. Amara looked puzzled as she sighed.

"Let's try some other day. I am not in the mood for any fear busting."

"What's happening here?"

Yash asked as he came to garage with Angira and Atharva trailing behind.

"I want to go to carnival on bike but your sister is not up for it."

Aarav said innocently hiding his triumph smile behind. Amara glared at him as she smiled at her.

"He would go in car with me. Don't worry guys, get your vehicles. We will met you soon."

Amara said as she squished Aarav cheeks rather painfully.

"But I want to go-"

"Come with me."

Amara eyes snapped towards Atharva as he leaned to his brand new -beautiful- car. Before Amara could give any excuse. Yash stepped in between them.

"Great idea. Amara go with Atharva. We would be meeting you in carnival directly."

"But bhaisa-"

"No arguments. We are leaving."

Yash held his hand up. Amara buffed.

"Guess you need to bear with me for a long ride, Your majesty."

Atharva didnot say anything as he opened the door of the car for her. Her plans were failing as Aarav smirked at her. Her eyes squinted in anger. She would get revenge for it.

...
Amara eyes were everywhere except the person beside her. The ride to carnival felt unreasonably long. She hate to say it but even his car smell his expensive colonge. Amara had never been this way. She is so fucking irritated because of it.

"Is something wrong, princess?"

Amara eyes scrunched as her gaze left the scenic view and went back to the person who is the root of all her distraction nowadays.

His one hand on the wheel and other on the the window. His hair was ruffled as effortlessly looking so sexy-nope- stop.

Amara hands fisted and she gave him a elegant smile.

"Nothing, Your majesty. Everything is fine." Amara said as she quickly turned her eyes forward.

"You are not staring at me today."

"What the fuc-"

Amara hand went on her mouth as she realised two things. First she had cursed in front of a king with very questionable reputation. Second, did she actually stared at him that much?