Out of Comfort Zone

Atharva was in his room.The same room which is in close proximity with the Princess of this estate-total ball of sunshine. Atharva had seen many beautiful women in his life but nothing strikes his eyes like she does.

A confident yet elegant smile. A timid smile when she is nervous. An anger streak to vouch on any challenge. She had never seen a woman with so many traits at once.

Atharva could not help to think of those red cheeks and lips. He was a king above all the temptations but this little princess had struck a chord right from the start when he first met her in the flight.

She was afraid yet tries to calm down. Even made attempt to spark a conversation. Atharva was annoyed at first but then he noticed how beautiful that stranger was and everytime he turned down the conversation. He could practically feel her lips curled downwards.

He knew who she was as soon as she introduce herself. Atharva had seen many princess always introducing with their titles first but she was the first one who introduced herself with her work. If he wanted he could tell her then and there who he was but he did not understand why he was so tempted to see her surprised face when she knew who he was.

He sighed as he rub raven's hair.

"You have been very bad cat, raven."

Raven ears peeked as it saw its owner saying something.

"Don't hurt her ever again."

Atharva voice chilled deeper as he said those words. Raven maybe understood the underlying threat as it swiftly jumped over his lap.

Atharva massaged his temple. He didn't know why he was so angry but seeing her hurt is the last thing he wanted to see. He was worried about her wounds too.

He sighed as he took one last look at his clothes. Today, he was going to give his beloved sister to a man. Atharva had never thought that the day would be this close and Angira looked so happy.

As he passed through the princess door. He could not hear a single thing which was normal but all he wanted to do is to barge in that room to see how the angel which reside there is doing.

Atharva jaw clenched as he wheeled her thoughts. He neglected his thoughts as he made his way to the wedding hall.

Everything was decorated with white and red roses. The two majestic chairs were present in the hall with all the gifts surrounding it.

His eyes immediately caught her sight as soon as he got there. A light pink lahenga with a short blouse. Her hair tied in a loose braid and flowers were intricately woven in it. The smooth skin of her back was on show.

She was impatiently walking around with every planner behind her. She was a perfectionist -that much Atharva knew.
She smiled when she saw his mother. His mother was queen of discipline. She inspects, think and then react but she always have this- authentic smile with Amara which made Atharva looked at her twice.

He raised his eyebrow when Mrs. Rajwansh asked him to come to her. He silently walked towards them as he saw the other person expression changed to calm to startled.

" I don't think you two have officially met before. So, Princess Amara this is my oldest son and King of Pratapgarh, Atharva Rajwansh."

Atharva eyes never leave Amara for a second. The rosy pink colour flushed her cheeks. She put her hand forward and gave him a small smile like she was meeting him for the first time.

"Good Morning, your majesty. It's a pleasure meeting you."

Atharva shook her hand. His hand lingering there for just a second long. Atharv loved every moment of it.