CHAPTER 8

After what happened 10 minutes ago,

I went and hid in the toilet I couldn't get out I was so scared of what everyone was going to say, even though I was used to it, I started to live my life again normally, but here I am far from normal.

But I couldn't live in the bathroom all my life so I pulled myself together, wiped my tears, and put on mascara to look fresh.

Ah yes I forgot to tell you the toilets are directly next to the crime scene, what crime scene???, they killed me with embarrassment. I leave the toilets, and Jason and Mike are still there , everyone turned towards me,

the second Jason saw me, he took my arm and led me to an empty room, he motioned for Mike to leave and turned his gaze to me, two seconds later he said, "'what do you think your doing?!" he said looking really angry.

I answer quickly: "what do you think I'm doing????!!, I remind you that it was you and your friend who were talking behind my back 2 minutes ago."

Still angry, he says: "Since your arrival, there's been nothing but drama. I don't believe you."

"Don't you believe what?" I say confused.

"That you would like to be invisible, because the attention clearly likes you." he said sarcastically.

"Believe it or not, it's the truth." I mean it sincerely.

I turn to walk out, when he grabs my arm and turns me back to him.

"If I want to leave, I'm leaving, I'm not your dog!" I say furiously.

"I'm not done talking to you." Jason said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Sounds like a YOU problem."

His eyes darken, he walks towards me and at the same time I back up until I'm stuck to the wall.

He looks at me for 10 seconds before speaking, his eyes wander over my face and then my lips, finally his eyes meet mine and he decides to break the silence that invades the room.

"Since you want to be invisible so badly, and that's clearly not what you're trying to do, I'm going to make your life hell." He looks at me with a smirk.

Stressed by what he has just said to me and curious, I answer: "And what are you going to do?!"

He looks at me intensely and says, "I'm glad you asked, instead of helping you become invisible, I'll bring all the attention back to you."

"And how are you going to do this?" I answer confidently.

"That's for you to find out." He says before walking away from me, then he leaves the room and acts like nothing happened.

I think the schools where I was before are thousand times better.

I leave the room, when an idea comes to me, Jason wants to play, we're going to play. I'm going to put him through everything he'll put me through.

And now the action begins.