CHAPTER 4

I started getting ready at 9:10 a.m. after what my roommate told me, I was wondering why these boys were more important than the others? We all have rich and popular parents, why are they different? I'm too curious I want to collect more info on these boys but from my first day it's a bit too much, moreover, I told myself that I was going to try to remain invisible to keep the attention away from me. it was the first thing on my list.

I got dressed, I did my hair, a little mascara, and voila, I was preparing my bag when I heard someone shouting from behind me. it was ella

terrified I shout: "are you serious??? were you planning to give me a heart attack??"

she is lying on her bed with tears in her eyes because she was laughing so much

I gave her a dead stare, she's still laughing

then she says: "im so sorry mia it's just too funny" she answers me, still laughing.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSS?????? it was not funny at all im going to be late because of you!!!!!"

after two minutes she speaks again and says, "Why are you getting dressed now? Classes don't start until 10:00" she says in confusion.

"unlike you I just started lessons on Friday I don't even know where the cefeteria is and the school is huge, to find myself in the corridors I think it will take me at least an hour".

"but if you want I can take you to your class" said ella

after a moment of thinking I answer: "no don't worry, I have to start to situate myself in the school and I can't do it if you are constantly there to help me" I say nicely

"Okay as you want but if you get lost call me you have my phone number" she said to me.

after looking at the map I got on Friday I'm trying to think of the path I'm going to take I may not have visited the school yet to find out the paths but I have a good memory and I remember the path I took to find my dorm.

2 minutes later, I say goodbye to ella and I leave the room, the corridors were empty but it was not a bad thing I do not really want to be noticed by everyone when I get lost in the labyrinths of this school.

I was walking well concentrated the map is in front of my eyes, I walk and I hit something very hard, and my notebooks fall on the floor, I thought I had hit a wall, but I look up and notice the silhouette of a tall person.

He was gorgeous, tall, dark hair and green eyes. I hadn't noticed I was staring at him when he turned around and started to leave.

I pull his arm and turn it towards my direction and I shout: "what the heck? watch where your going!". I notice those eyes grow and his green eyes darken, and then I say: "you had seen me arrive, the map on my eyes, why did you decide to bump me into me?".

Is he dumb or what? why is he not answering me?

"Listen to me, I don't know who you think you are, but you're going to pick up my notebooks now or else..."

he cuts me off and says: "or else what?"

I looked him up and down with a dead stare and decided to slap him.

before my hand landed on his face, he grabbed my wrist and said, "no one ever tried to slap me, who are you?"

my eyes filled with anger I say: "that is none of your business"

he stares at me for 5 seconds still grabbing my wrist.

I break the eye contact and the guy let go of my wrist, i grab my notebooks from the floor and make my way to my first class. my first day has already started badly, but also,

my first class I have maths, the subject that I hate the most in the world, "great" I say trying to cheer myself up.