CHAPTER 15

Mia's pov

Thursday evening

It's 7:50 pm, Ella,me and the boys have decided to sneak out of the boarding school, at 8:00 pm., Ella and I will go in front of the boys' dorm, and from there we will wait until so that everyone sleeps to go to dinner in town, there was no party in the neighborhood so we thought we were going to have dinner.

10 minutes later, we leave our room and go to the boys' dorm. I knock on the door, and I hear Jeremiah say: "say the secret code."

"Are you serious?, you recognize my voice Jer, open the door." I say annoyed.

"I won't open it until you say the secret code." He answers insistent.

The code they had chosen is really annoying I can't say it out loud, but if I stay silent, we won't go anywhere, so I say: "I like farts." I say in a whisper.

Ella and Jeremiah laugh, then he opens the door.

"It's not funny you're annoying." I say rolling my eyes.

"But it was worth it." he answers with a mocking tone.

Ella and Jeremiah go to the kitchen to chat, and I visit their room, even though I was there a long time ago, I don't remember much about their dorm, so I decide to go see their room, I opens a door and I remember it's Jason's room, a part of me says to leave, but another one that wants to explore his room. So, I decide to stay, I'm curious, I already know.

His bed was made, and he had baby pictures above his bed, I think it's him and his brother, they are very cute, then,I notice a smile growing on my lips, I like Jason, but we decided to take our time, and become friends before rushing into anything,few minutes later,I feel someone's breathing in my ear: "You like my pictures don't you? I'm cute but at this point you're gonna start drooling." He teases me, with a smirk on his lips.

I turn around to face him, and I notice that he is shirtless, and his hair is wet, and without realizing I was staring at his shapely abs on his body then he says, "my eyes are here my darling." I look at him my cheeks red with blush, then I say, "I wasn't staring at you." clearly a lie.

"I never said that. You just admitted it yourself." He said with a smirk growing on his face.

Then Mike walks in and says, "Sorry to interrupt you lovebirds, but we gotta get going before we get caught".

Without saying anything I leave, relieved that Mike came to get me out of this situation.

After a few hours out of boarding school, we all go back to our dorms, me and Jeremiah have become best friends, we have a lot in common, and I appreciate that we get along really well.

Before we go our separate ways to go back to our dorms, Jeremiah puts his hand around my shoulder and says, "I'm going to walk my sweetie and her friend back to their room."

Jason gives him a cold look, Jeremiah notices and says, "We're best friends Jason don't worry, there's nothing going on between us." Jeremiah laughs.

"I have the right to be best friends with a boy, and that boy is Jeremiah, we have a lot in common moreover you are not my boyfriend, stop with your jealousy. I say while laughing with Jeremiah, and then we turn towards our room, I say goodbye to Jeremiah, then I put on my pajamas and I sleep peacefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------

SO I KNOW THERE IS NOT MUCH HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING,SOMEONE IS GOING TO.......IT'S FOR YOU TO FIND OUT:))))))

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THESE READS YOU ARE AMAZING.