CHAPTER 16

"No, you don't understand Jer, it's not like that at all, you must---". Someone cuts me off.

"What's going on guys we can hear you yelling down the hall, why are you screaming all along?" Jake said entering the dorm.

"I've been trying to teach Jer how to bake cupcakes, but he understands NOTHING, instead of adding flour with baking soda and milk, he puts flour and eggs while the eggs should have been put at the beginning of the recipe. We don't have any ingredients left, can you go buy some please? "I ask with my puppy eyes.

"Yes of course don't worry, I'll go buy you the stuff you need, I have nothing else to do anyway." Jake said taking his keys.

When Jake comes out of the dorm, Jer comes out of the bathroom, and yells in my ear.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS I AM A GOOD COOK." he said crossing his hands on his chest.

"First, YOU'RE REALLY BAD AT COOKING, and second, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SCREAM IN MY EAR." I said my ear hurting.

"Okay, sorry princess." Jer said with a smile that rose to his ear.

"I forgive you, now do you want to keep learning, or take a break?" I ask.

"Can the break last for the rest of the day?"Jer says very tired.

"Yes, of course, wanna go to town for ice cream?" I really want to eat ice cream.

"Is this a date?" Jeremiah asks excitedly.

"Yes, if you want." I answer smiling.

"Okayyy, I'll pick you up around 5:30pm?" Jer says.

"5:30 pm it is." I answer.

Then someone opens the door and comes in, it's Jason and Jake.

"And here are the ingredients." Jake said passing me the ingredients.

"What's going on here?"Jason asks very confused.

"It's a long story, and thank you very much Jake. Jer do you want to come to my dorm at night, after our date, so that we can continue the cooking lessons, you can sleep with Ella and I." I ask.

Before Jer answers Jason yells, "What date?!".

"Me and my princess are going into town for ice cream." Jer said putting his hand around my shoulder, to make Jason jealous.

Jason takes his arm and grabs Jer by his neck: "Never try to put your hand around her shoulder again or call her my princess understand?!" his eyes filled with rage.

"JASON WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! I'M DECIDING IF JER CAN PUT HIS HAND AROUND ME AND CALL ME PRINCESS, LET HIM GO." I shout angrily.

Jason lets go of Jer, then he says, "ME and MY PRINCESS are going on a DATE in town." then Jer puts his arm around me.

"You don't have to decide for me Jason, Jer and I are best friends, and I love it when he calls me princess, never try to touch him again, I'm not yours." I say with rage welling up in my veins, then I leave their dorm and go shower. I really liked when Jer is around, I really like him a lot, I'm trying to like Jason, but he makes it even harder, he's very aggressive and cold hardhearted, he acts like no guys can touch me, he is so possessive and I don't like that, he's not my boyfriend, he has no right to act like this with my best-friend, while Jeremiah is kind, loving and funny. If I needed to pick one of them to be my boyfriend, I would go for Jer.

At 5:30 pm., Jer came to pick me up, then we left for town:"Come on, can you walk faster than this? Are you a tortoise?".I say very annoyed.

"The ice cream shop is right in front of us, we don't need to rush anything."Jer answers.

"I'll take, a vanilla ice cream please."That's my favorite.

"and I'll take a chocolate with vanilla ice cream."Jer says.

We take our orders and sit outside. The view is amazing we have the sunset right in front of us. We talk for a while, and head back to the boarding school.

"I really enjoyed our date Jer, thank you so much, and I'm really sorry for what Jason did this morning, I don't know why he's acting like that, he's a jerk, but he's still our friend." I say with a smile and Jer says: "It's okay, he reacted like that because he's jealous of our friendship. He likes you Mia. He told us the other day." Jer answers calmly.

"I know he told me that too but I don't know if my feelings are reciprocal, after everything Jason put me through I was able to forgive him, but it's going to take me some time you understand." I say without being too mean.

"Don't worry I get it." After that Jer and I look at each other for a moment, and kiss.

"You have soft lips Jer."I say blushing,

"ARE YOU BLUSHING???."Jer says excitedly."U liked it didn't you our little kiss?."

"I actually did like it, it was amazing."then I noticed that Jeremiah is blushing I laugh really hard:"You are blushing too Jer."I tease him.

"You did first, it's not my fault."We burst into laughter.

"Goodnight Jer."I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Goodnight princess, he kisses me back.

And after that Jer and I split up to go back to our dorms, I think that I like Jeremiah Davis.

----------------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think about this chapter, who do you like better Jason and Mia or Jeremiah and Mia????what's gonna happen when Jason finds out? will he be okay with it? will Mia end up with Jer or find her way to Jason's heart?