Chapter 7

After what felt like hours Suzie left and I came out of the closet. Max was there lying in the bed only in his boxers.

"Told you I could get anyone." He said and extended his feet towards me. I realized I was holding his sliders.

I got so angry at the moment that I threw the sliders right at his face. Both of them hit him. He got up swiftly but I punched him. It felt good. I thought of Suzie's face covered in his cum and I punched him again. I thought he was my friend and I punched him again and again but this time he caught my fist and landed a blow back. He was much stronger than me and I had never been in a fight before. With a couple more punch, He kicked my legs from under me and I fell to the floor. He grabbed me by my shirt and punched me on the face.

"Who the fuck do you think you are huh?" He said.

I couldn't do much so I just spat in his face. He dropped me to the floor and kicked my face. The same feet I'd been licking and massaging for so long were raining blows on me. I could feel the swelling on my face.

"Look at me bitch. Everybody wants me. You can't blame me for being this good. You should be fucking grateful that I let you hang around me and serve me like a fucking slave. Yeah that's what you are. A fucking slave. Who the fuck let's another guy do the things I did to you bitch. You're a total loser and that's why you are my slave."

He put his foot down on my face and pressed my face against the floor.

"Say it." he said.

I didn't because I didn't want to accept it. Yes he's way better than me in almost everything. Yes he's so hot that everybody wants to be with him but I'm not a loser.

He pressed harder.

"Say it faggot!"

He pressed more and I gave in.

"I am a loser and I'm your slave Max."

He lifted his foot off of my face.

"Say it again cunt."

"I am your slave Max."

Satisfied he sat back down on the bed.
"Now get my sliders and clothes slave."

I winced as I stood up. I walked to the other side of the bed and picked up the sliders that I'd thrown and then the clothes. He put on the pants and shirt while I lifted his feet and slid the sliders on them. I felt so humiliated that tears fell down my eyes and onto his feet.

"Oh don't cry bitch. Look over there." HE said pointing to the tall mirror. I saw him looking great, standing talk, powerful hot as ever and then me ugly weak kneeling at his feet. He rested a foot on my head and took a picture of our reflection.

"People like you were made to serve people like me. That's your destiny bitch."

I lowered my face and kissed the foot on the ground.

He smirked. "Pathetic!"