Red Supremes

"Max" İ said entering his big room. He is vast asleep on the bed. "Max come on it's time for school."

İ call his name a few more times, and then İ approach his bed. İ put my bag down and kneel down on the floor. İ slowly reach under the covers, find his foot and then İ begin massaging it. "Wake up, Max."

He stirs and wakes up. Then he just lays there, puts his hand behind his head and looks at me. "Good morning, Connie"
İ could never look as good as he looks right after bed.

İ lower my face and kiss his foot, "Good morning Max."

He lays there playing with his phone while İ massage his other foot.

"The Red Supremes today. Jeena wants me to wear something red."

İ nodded looking at the folds of his muscles, and the flows of his black hair. İt was no surprise that Jeena, the most beautiful girl in school, was his girlfriend. But even then İ know he could've done much better if he wanted to. He could've gotten better friends too. Some more people like Col, future valedictorian, state track finalist, charmer of girls and teachers alike. İnstead he stuck with me, awkward, uncool and unintelligent. A lack of all trades.

He gets up and goes into this bathroom. His room is like a suite. There's the big bedroom. The double doors to it's left open up a walk-in closet which leads to the bathroom. There's a door to the right which leads to his study even though there's a table just off the side of the bed.

İ search the closet for the red Supremes. I'd arranged it myself so finding it is not that hard. İ take a wet tissue from my bad- İ carry it everywhere- and start cleaning the shoe. İt's clean enough but it needs a little extra as Max's shoes. İ also take out the black socks. Then İ quickly make the bed and tidy up the room. The housekeeper can do it, but he doesn't want her going through his room.

He gets out of the shower.

"Turn around." He orders.

İ do. I've seen him naked many times and yet he does this because he knows the sight of his body is not cheap. İ know it too. Then a wet towel comes on my head.

"Okay." He says. He is wearing a black t-shirt with rolled sleeves to show his biceps, and ripped black jeans. İ put the towel in the laundry basket. He never uses a towel more then once. I'm crouched down in front of a bench facing a large mirror waiting for him to sit down. The right jeans show the magnificent shape of his legs.After checking himself from every possible angle he sits down and rests his foot on my knee. İ put on the sock and then the shoe and repeat it for the other foot. İ kiss it at the end when I'm done. He stands up to check it out.

"Not quite," he says, "Take it out, try the black vans." İ take the shoes out from his feet and put on the back vans. They have laces and it takes me some time to tie them

"No that's not it. The Supremes again." He says just as I'm done. İ unlace the vans and put on the Supremes again "That red jacket" He points, and İ take them out and slip them into his arms.

"Now that's it." And it is. He looks amazing. İ wouldn't look half as good on my best day.

"Come on, we're gonna be late." He gets his phone and keys and runs out the room. İ check his bag, put in the missing things and get down with both our bags.

Honk! Honk! Col must be outside. İ hurry along and quickly climb into the back seat. As soon as I'm in, Col hits the gas.

"Connie, what's up? Did you do my chemistry homework?" He says.

"Yup. All done." İ beam. Col rarely asks me to do his homework so İ made sure to do it well, this time.

"Thanks."

"Did you do mine?" Max asks. Max on the other hand never does his homework.

"You didn't tell me about it." İ say.

"Come on, Connie, don't be lazy." Max says, lifting his legs up around me and resting them on the back of my shoulders. "Do it now,  there's still time."

"Okay" İ fish out Col's homework and quickly copy them for Max. He is messaging somebody, probably Jeena, while his feet are digging into my shoulders.

"Done" İ say a few minutes before we get to the school. Col throws the keys at me and  get outs with Max.

"See you inside."

I get into the drivers seat and park the car. Then just like every other day, İ get out of the car carrying three bags and hurry into class. You know, the usual.