Chapter 5

Just as I was licking his feet. Col walks in.

"Hey Connie."

"Ahhh mm mm" I said with my mouth full .

The two boys half and Patt each other.

"I see you guys have been up to too much fun."  He said and plopped down on the bed next to Max, who pulled his foot out of my mouth.

"Just look at my white AF1s, Connie." He said. There were extremely dirty, with something green on the sides of it.

"Jess and I were making out at random spots all over the park." I carried her so her shoes wouldn't get dirty but now mine are dirty. Take care of that Connie boy."

I crawled towards his shoes and while the two boys chatted. I used wet tissue to clean drain all the green color.

"Come on now, I wanna feel some tongue. " Col said and I started licking. I licked and licked. My tongue was kinds hurting from working on Max's shoes but I want to be an obedient friend so I worked on Col's without complaint.

"Take them off." I slowly unlaced them and took them off. I licked and sucked his socks until he ordered me to take them off and lick his feet. Just like Max he tried to insert as much of his foot in my mouth as he could and the two boys laughed about it.

He snapped his fingers and pointed at his crotch and I knew he needed a blow job. It's nice to have friends who can communicate without saying anything. So I get to his pants and pull them down. No underwear. It was sweaty and smelly.

Neither of the boys paid any attention to me. They were playing a game now as I ran my tongue down Connie's dick. Then I took the head in my mouth and began sucking. He moaned but then he slapped.
"Bitch you're going to make me loose."

"Sorry" I replied but continued sucking. He continued bombarding me with slaps while also trying his best to play against Max. By the time he came my face was red from abuse.

"I won!!!" Max yelled.

"Fuck" Col yelled and kicked me away with a mouthful of cum.