Chapter 4

I dry myself and rush out quickly because he is already laying in his bed, but naked. I stand there and take him in, in all of his post bath shine and glory. He looks up from his phone, smirks then taps his feet. I get to work.
               He has picked out his clothes and as always his style is simple but great. He doesn't need much anyways. I dress him and then kiss his feet before slipping white socks over them. He doesn't even look when I put his shoes on and tie the laces together. I just lay kneeling on one end of the bed while he is lazily lounging on the bed in a white T-shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. I had just finished putting on my old clothes when he says "Clean my cleats."

    I had completely forgotten about the muddy cleats and the sweaty soccer jersey. I take the clothes to the washer and get back to clean his cleats. First I rub out all the mud with a rag and then brush every inch of both cleats to get them new and shiny again, just like he likes it.

        "What do you think?" I hold them up next to my face.

"Fine. You can rub your tongue on them before next practice. Get me a coke."

I went to the kitchen. He was on a call with somebody when I returned. I handed him the coke. He pointed to his shoes and I saw some stains in his treads. I grabbed a ragged and knelt down right but he pressed his soles onto my face. I got the message and started licking with my tongue. I licked the white threads of soles. There was some fluff in there but I didn't have time to spit it out so I just kept licking untill the stain was gone but he was talking to somebody  so I had to keep licking untill he told me to stop. I moved to the other sole and licked that. He tapped my head a few times with his foot then planted them of my shoulders.

"Open" he ordered.

I opened my mouth and he jammed his foot in my mouth. I stretched my mouth as far as I could. I was sure all the toe parts were in inside my mouth. I hear a click and a flash. He kept wiggling his foot trying to stick it in even deeper. He was laughing now.

"Yeah you should come and see for yourself" he said.

After a while he pulled out of my mouth rested his feet on my shoulders and continued playing with his phone without saying anything.