Chapter 3

I wait for them in Cols car while doing homework. School is over but they have soccer practice. Max and Col enter the car in their jersey and cleats. They could change and shower at school but they don't like to do that. Col speeds us away from school. Max sprawls on the backseat with his feet in my lap, while drinking getorate. He is sweaty and smelly and he still looks like a million bucks.

Once at his house, I have take off his muddy cleats and carry them so that they don't make the carpets dirty. I follow him up the stairs and into his room while carrying our bags and his sports gear. He gets into the bathtub in his clothes while the water is still running. I put down all the stuff and get a few towels. Then I strip to my boxers and get in.

I fold my legs while Max stretches his into my lap. He crosses his ankles with his knee high soccer socks still on. I pick one foot with my hand and start massaging them. I do the same with the the other foot while he does something on his phone.

"Kiss them" He says, and I start planting by lips on the wet socks. After a while of working my lips, I peel his socks and he puts his bare feet on my face.

"Wait! Let me take a picture."

My whole body reacts to his command. I lay completely still as he pressed his feet to my face and clicks some pictures. I can feel the heat between my legs.

He takes off all his clothes and I rub the soap around and massage all his body. We stay there for a while untill he pulls the plug and all the water drains out. He is completely naked and standing at full mast.

"You know what I want."

I do. I know all too well what je wants and he doesn't even have to look at me for me to do it. He puts on his airports and keeps his full attention to his phone.
I lower my head and lick the length of his cock. I plant kisses in between and then I take the head in my mouth. I suck on it for a while.

He just taps my forehead and I know to lick his balls. His one elbow is resting behind while his other hand is holding the phone. There's a blissful smile on his face that gets me even harder than I already am. I take care and f his cock licking, sucking and kissing all over for almost half-an-hour untill it's time.

He gets up and stands in the middle of the bathroom with the water falling down his body and onto the floor. I crawl over to him, kneel down on the wet floor and hand over the little control I had. Max grabs my head, and inserts his shaft all the way in until it hits the back of my throat. With his meat choking me and his pubes blocking my nose, I'm struggling for breath but I'm also focusing on sucking as much as I can. He slides in and out in rapid trusts. He grabs my hair and pulls on it. I wrap my hands around his ankles as he fucks my brains out. Finally just as I was thinking about stopping for air, he cums dwon my throat. I couldn't even taste it.

But he keeps my head in place and I keep sucking as I feel it going softer.

"Clean" He orders. I run my tongue along the tip and clean his dick. When he releases me, I just collapse into the floor from exhaustion. He grabs his phone and steps over me to get out of the bathroom.