47

The season goes by quickly, summer break approaching soon. For jacks birthday, Elyssa got him tickets to a Yankees game.
"You've never been to a baseball game?" He asks her as they walk to their seats right behind home plate. "Holy shit Cooper!" he exclaims excitedly when he realizes how good the seats are. She laughs at his excitement.
"No, I've never been to a baseball game" she answers his question.
"You don't even know how baseball works?" He asks again.
"Not really, no" she chuckles.
"Then why the hell did you get tickets?" He laughs.
"Because I know you love it" she says like it was obvious.
"You're too cute" he smiles, kissing her softly. After he pulls away, she looks up, smiling at him.
"What?" He laughs.
"Nothin" she smiles. "Picture time!" She requests.
"Alright let's go" he sighs. They got up a few rows, Elyssa posing in front of the field. Once they're done they return to their seats. The game starts and Elyssa listens as Jack explains it. Quickly she start's understanding. She enjoys watching the game and she feeds off of jacks energy and gets into the game. In between innings, a camera guy asks Jack and Elyssa if they will be on the Jumbotron. They agree, sitting up to get ready to cheer.
"Elyssa Cooper and Jack Hughes!" They're announced. They both cheer and smile and wave.
"Go Yankees!" Jack cheers into the camera, his arm draped around Elyssas shoulders. They both laugh as they watch it play on the large screen.

elyssacooper ootd ⚾️liked meganjones and 1,704,591 othersjackhughes the best birthday presentlukehughes Mets >>>^^^elyssacooper don't be jealous you weren't invited meganjones she's a sports girlie now^^^elyssacooper side eyetrevorzegras New York ...

liked meganjones and 1,704,591 others
jackhughes the best birthday present
lukehughes Mets >>>
^^^elyssacooper don't be jealous you weren't invited
meganjones she's a sports girlie now
^^^elyssacooper side eye
trevorzegras New York
^^^colecuafield concrete jungle where dreams are made of
alexturcotte west coast is better
^^^trevorzegras spittin facts
yankees was great having you
fan she's her

elyssacooper ootd ⚾️liked meganjones and 1,704,591 othersjackhughes the best birthday presentlukehughes Mets >>>^^^elyssacooper don't be jealous you weren't invited meganjones she's a sports girlie now^^^elyssacooper side eyetrevorzegras New York ...

jackhughes my girl and baseball
liked by elyssacooper, tysmith and 115,391 others
elyssacooper my boy❤️
trevorzegras simp energy
^^^quinnhughes for real
meganjones stealing my girl 😤
^^^elyssacooper don't worry bbg, I'll always be yours
^^^jackhughes oh...
^^^elyssacooper 😘
devils we can't look 🫣
fan they're so cute
fan1 this makes me feel so lonely