14

elyssacooper keep it lightliked by jackhughes and 1,846,003 othersmeganjones Jack Harlow reference?^^^elyssacooper yes ma'am jackhughes speechless ^^^tysmith we know

liked by jackhughes and 1,846,003 others
meganjones Jack Harlow reference?
^^^elyssacooper yes ma'am
jackhughes speechless
^^^tysmith we know.
trevorzegras alright Jack
^^^jackhughes get outa here
fan are Elyssa and Jack dating?
^^^fan1 it doesn't matter. let them live their lives.
nhlfan puck bunny
jackharlow I'm honored

Elyssa wakes up to see jacks back toward her as she sits up against the headboard. She reaches toward him, scratching his back softly. She felt his soft skin as she ran her fingers up and down his back.
"Mhm" he let's out.
"Good morning baby" Elyssa says with a low tone. He rolls over, laying almost on top of her legs. He wraps his arms around her waist, cuddling into her body. She moves her hand to his head, playing with his hair. She combs through it, gently untangling knots.
"C'mon wake up" she sort of whines.
"It's Saturday" he groans, burying his head into her stomach.
"Don't you have practice today?"
"No" he says quietly. Elyssa decides to let him sleep. Clearly he needs it. She scrolls through her phone while he sleeps. The hand not holding her phone, she has in his hair, rubbing his scalp and twisting his hair
Almost 2 hours pass, Elyssa decides it's time for Jack to wake up.
"Jack" she says in a low tone. She rubs his back trying to get him awake. "Baby" she says in the same tone. "Jackkkkk" she whines.
"Mhm?" He wakes up, but doesn't move.
"Get up. I'm bored" she complains.
"Go back to sleep" he suggests.
"I can't. I already tried" she groans.
"Please" she pleads. He opens his eyes, lifting his head to look up at her.
"Fine" he states.
"Thank you" she says with a sweet smile. He sits up, kissing her before he reaches for his phone.
"Alright" Elyssa sighs, starting to get up.
"Wait" Jack pleads.
"Huh?" She stops.
"I wanna just lay in bed with you" he says like it's obvious.
"Baby I'm hungry. We can cuddle all day after I get some food" she tells him. He agrees, following her into the kitchen.
"Birds finally rise" Ty says, sitting at the kitchen island.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Jack asks.
"Love birds" Megan states.
"Not bad" Elyssa nods.
"We are coming up with a plan for food right?" Ty asks.
"Yeah. We can go to the cafe across the street" Megan suggests.
"Yeah that sounds good" Elyssa looks at Jack for a response. He nods his head, agreeing. The group gets ready and walks across the street into the small, aesthetic cafe. The group jokes and laughs as they sit and eat and drink coffee.
"And one summer, in Michigan, my little brother Luke was convinced he could wake surf. He got up and got into a rhythm but he got cocky and leaned forward. The boat was going so fast he did a front flip and smacked his back so hard on the water he back was red for hours after." Jack laughs. Telling a story from when he was home. Elyssa loved watching him talk about his family and his friends from back home. The friends he grew up playing with. She thinks it's super cool that most of them now play in the NHL too. She loved how much he loves being at home. She smiles as he continues talking.

elyssacooper posted a story