《43》

It's late perhaps but still I'm thankful to each and every person who is reading this work of mine and hopefully you enjoy and find this work worth of reading. And I'm also thankful for those who added my work in their reading lists and I hope one day you can lent your time to read my work. Constructive feedback is always accepted.
Thank you, have a good day!

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

A week passed away again and Shashi didn't receive any call from Vaishnav except for a few texts in which he asked about her condition.

Here she was missing her husband like hell and there the man wasn't even talking to her. His 5,6 days had completed but the man didn't show up till now. It's high time and she needs to teach her husband being punctual not only for office but also for reaching home.

The clock ticked 12 in the night breaking her trance and she closed the file she was reading as Sunday is off for her and lazily collapsed on her bed calling it a night.

The alarm was ringing continuously disturbing her beauty sleep. She lazily opened her dropping eyes. And trying moving her hands but she felt like was caged in a pair of arms. She realised a pair of arms encircling her waist and tummy making her numb.

She did the most done thing by everyone, yelling. She yelled loud and the person woke up with a jerk. She was shocked to see her husband looking like he someone kicked him somewhere. She laughed looking at the expression on his face.

"Shashi chala alasipoya tharvatha navvukundam kaani ippudu paduko." He said pulling her into his arms again. Though she gasped with his sudden actions she didn't tell anything looking at his tired face.

(Shashi I'm hell tired. We can laugh later but now sleep.)

"Nuvvu paduko nenu enduku?" She asked him in a low whisper.

(You sleep then why me?)

"Nuvvu lekapothe nidra raadu anduku." His grip tightened which made her flinch. She tried to wiggle.

(It can't sleep without you.)

"Please." His lips brushed her nape. She shivered at the moment. Though it seemed to be unknown of her thumping heart and sleeping peacefully, she couldn't have any ounce of sleep. His breath fanning on her neck made the sleep reside a kilometer away from her. She slowly turned around facing him when his grip loosened a bit.

She peeked at him with an eye open to see both his eyes closed. She keenly looked at him, his messy hair which she wanted to caress. The frowning forehead, she smiled at that. The dark circles beneath the eyes told her how much he ignored the word called sleep. This didn't go well with her but it's not the time to have a talk even.

She was busy in ogling her husband that she didn't realize his grip around her tightened again. "Nuvvu ala chusthu unte naaku asalu nidra raadu." He said though his eyes still closed. She gasped at this sneaky man.

(If you keep on looking at me like this then I can't sleep.)

"Neeku ela thelsu nenu ninnu chusthunna ani?" She asked him with a new found confidence. And she did regret asking him that question.

(How did you I was looking at you?)

He pulled her more close to him. Oxygen would be feeling hurt as there's no space for it between them. She felt his captivating green orbs felt reading her eloquent black ones.

"Nenu chusa kabatti." Heat rushed to her neck and cheeks for the  embarrassment of getting caught by him and also a tiny miny blush.

(Because I saw you.)