《9》

And the Two shall become ONE
________________________

Happy Reading!

Excuse My Mistakes!

|Vaishnav|

"If this is your best then better you wear bangles and rest." I yelled at him when he spilled the beans. It's just a matter of few hours and it was enough for them to make an illusion.

Shall I go there? But it's Shashi's wedding today. I can't miss, I already most of the rituals for this stupid thing and I can't miss more.

Sighing, I made my way into home. It's all decorated yet empty. Yeah, all might be at groom's home for the ceremony and I'm sulking here.

I walked into my room though I want to have a nap, considering the priorities I freshened up and came down. My tummy grumbled for food and I had food on the previous afternoon lastly.

There's Upma on the kitchen slab, though I don't like it I don't have any choice now. Grabbing a spoon from the counter, I digged into it.

I think the ceremony came to an end as I heard sounds from the living room. Except our gang, the elders are seemingly discussing a serious topic. Nanna walked out saying something which I couldn't heard clearly from the distance.

"Atthayya appude vacchesara?" I asked her eating Upma but no reply from any of them.

(How come you all came this early?)

"Atthayya ninne adugthunna appude ayipenda ani?" This time I asked with a high pitch and again there's no reply but what perplexed me the most is she started crying a few moments later.

(I'm asking you, why you all came this early?)

Not understanding what happened and not knowing what to do, I dialed to Kaushik but he didn't answer either. I stood up to go then my phone beeped indicating that Nanna is calling.

"Haan Nanna cheppu!" I tried to have a calm tone despite my confusion.

(Haan daddy tell me,)

"Terrace meedaki ra, neetho matladali." That's it, he hung the call without waiting for my response.

(Come to terrace, I want to talk with you.)

"Sare, em ayindo meeru cheppodhu nene thelsukunta." I told them in frustration and moved towards the terrace.

(Okay, you don't tell me what happened, I'll know myself.)

Nanna was standing in a corner watching the now fully rose sun in deep thoughts.

"Nanna" I cleared my throat.

(Daddy,)

He looked at me but there's something off with everyone today.

"Eppudu vachav?" He asked in a calm tone and now I'm frustrated to the core. They're hiding something big.

(When did you come?)

"Oka one hour Nanna. Ippudu main point ki vaddham. Em ayindi Nanna? Hall lo andaru dull ga unnaru? And mainly intha bega ayipenda function?" I voiced my every unanswered question.

(One hour daddy, now coming to the main point. What happened Daddy? Why is everyone dull in the hall? And what happened in the function? How come it ended this soon?)

"Vaishnav, adi enti ante, function avvaledu." I interrupted him.

(Vaishnav, that.. function didn't happen.)