《8》

In the end it all circle's
back to the family.
_________________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

The sun rose indicating the new day, the bride's family is in hurry. Shashi, of course the most tensed as from today she's going to stay in a different place forever.

Decked up in a dark green saree with matching and minimal jewellery, Shashi came down feeling her wedding jitters

"Shashi butta bomma la unnav ra" Parvathi said kissing her daughter's palms while the others looked at their girl who's now all set to marry.

(You're looking like a barbie doll)

"Na manavaraliki eroju nenu thinipistha, ra bangaram" Lakshmi fed Shashi her favourite breakfast of dosa and also giving her the tips of being a good daughter-in-law now.

(I'll feed my granddaughter today, come here dear.)

"Amma, Kalyani Akka phone chesindi. Valli akkada nunchi modalayyaru anta." Gowri informed Lakshmi about the arrival of groom's side members. Lakshmi nodded and told them to make haste about the arrangements.

(Amma, kalyani sister informed me that they've started from there.)

After cleaning up everything, the groom's side members showed up.
First they had the tiffins on the compulsion of Lakshmi then they all moved towards the living room.

Prathanam :

There in the living room, there's only a single chair and a glass table with Bangles, Kumkuma and Akshanthalu.

Firstly, Sitamma came and made Shashi sit in the chair and then she smeared Kumkuma on Shashi's forehead (saying the surname of groom, that from now onwards she'll be addressed with his initial.) and made her wear bangles and lastly blessed her with Akshanthalu. In return, Shashi gave her the vayanam.

And the same procedure is continued by the remaining 25 ladies who came from groom's side.

While the never-ending task of taking snaps is being done perfectly by the photographer. Just Shashi is tired of constant smiling. Then Sitamma confirmed that it's time for the departure.

"Parvathi, Pasupu-Kumkuma tecchu alage nimmakaya kuda." Lakshmi said and Parvathi brought all the things and handed them to Shashi.

(Parvathi, go and bring pasupu, kumkum and also a lemon.)

Sitamma made Shashi stand and on the exact muhurtham time they stepped out from the bride's house. Shashi carrying nothing but the Pasupu-Kumkuma and a lemon to wards off the evil eye.