《41》

Rude much but she loves him
_____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Vaishnav was looking at wife who was in return looking at him with her cute black orbs. Both were having their own talk without any word. Indeed her eyes can speak and he now is able to understand her eyes.

Both were oblivious to the conversation being held by the elders and Kaushik. How he had been kept aside about Vaishnav not that he is complaining for not telling but a fear about his sister and also his cousin.

"Mamayya nenu vaditho matladaanu kaani na bhayam inka alane undi. Vaadi meeda nammakam ledu ani kaadu kaani-" Kaushik was cut in by his father, Rajaram.

(Mamayya, I talked with him but still I have my fears. Not like I don't have trust on him but-)

"Kaushii ippudu kaadu intiki vellaka matladukundam." He let it go. His son though tease Shashi but he cares for her a lot than him.

(Kaushii not now we will talk later after going home.)

Kaushik nodded in yes reluctantly. The doctor came and checked Shashi. She examined and said Shashi is well now. They will be giving in evening. She strictly said to take care of the wound on head and don't wet the hair for a week or more. Shashi mouthed ok in excitement that she will be discharged soon though she didn't like the last statement but need to follow that.

Parvathi declared that Shashi will be with them for a week and Vaishnav agreed unwillingly. After a week everyone will be busy in the wedding festivities of Mythri and Kaushik then when he will be with his wife?

In your dreams, enjoy. His mind said.

Shut up. He scoffed.

He tried as much as he could to let Shashi be with him but Parvathi was much adamant to agree with him. He knew she is scared of what happened to her daughter, firstly his grandfather predicted some harm to her and then it happens exactly like her said.

A mother can never expect to see her children in harm or pain and here Shashi got both, one followed by another. So he agreed to let her stay at her parents place for time.

The families left to their respective homes with a sulking Vaishnav. Mythri laughed at her brother's plight. His talk with Kaushik clearly said that he loves his wife and he too knew that. So why not have some fun for now!

"Annayya nuvvu matho vasthava? Leda ni flat ke velthava?" She asked with an innocent face which Vaishnav knew very well.

(Brother will you come with us or leave for your flat?)

"Ledu naaku office lo pani undi. Adi chudali and eroju intha ayindi so nenu konni scores settle cheyyali bye. Amma ki cheppey nenu velthunna ani." He said and vanished into air soon.

(No I have some work in office. And I have to settle some scores for today's incident. Tell Mom that I'm leaving.)

Mythri looked at her brother. Hell man she couldn't even tease him about the new found information. This man never lets anyone to tease him and he behaves like he won't care for them. Many of their relatives find this behaviour of him a little rude though he didn't care about that at all.

Of course why he would care when he didn't even knew about that. Many wondered who will marry him even as they don't know that there's a girl who is his wife now had been deeply fallen for this rude man much before.

Rude much but she loves him.

There Shashi was resting in her room thinking about what happened in the hospital. She didn't miss those new emotions in his eyes. For a moment she felt as if he could understand her language of eyes.