《1》

A New Beginning. Thank y'all for having a view of this book.
_______

|Shashi|

I was revising the pile of books that were placed in front of me. My phone rang disturbing my peace and it was Deepti. She ordered me to come to the college. I'm sure she has doubts in any chapter but this monkey always wants someone for her company as Mythri can't cause of her field, I'll be the bakara for her never ending doubts. 

Pity on myself.

"Annayya, nannu college daggara dimpava!" Hearing my words, he looked at me with a smirk. I know he wants me to plead him but he didn't know that I can use my trump card too. So it's my time to smirk, as if reading my thoughts he said in a threatening tone.

(Brother, will you drop me at the college?)

"Okay. I'll drop you, antha kanna expect cheyyaka. Naaku inka panulu unnay." He reluctantly got up playing with the keys.

(Okay. I'll drop you and don't expect more. I have other work.)

"Deepti nannu drop chestadi le, pada veldam." I checked the books and notes. After a pause of five minutes, he looked at her for a brief second.

(Deepti will drop me another way so let's go.)

"Ilane vastava?" He asked and I realized that I was wearing nothing but a tee and short giving him a sheepish grin, I sprinted to my room.

(You will come like this?)

He dropped me at the college and went for his so called work. I walked inside and saw Deepti waiting for me like a monkey waiting for food. I walked towards her.

"Hasshh, finally, nuvvu vacchav pada, malli aa sadist professor velpothundi." She was literally dragging me towards the staff room. We went inside to see Vimala madam playing with a 5 year old kid, aww she's so cute.

(Finally, you came. Let's go if not that sadist professor will leave.)

Ma'am saw us and gave the kid a paper and a pencil and said something to her for which the kiddo jumped in happiness. Awww she's so cute.

"You two here?" She asked us.

That's it. Deepti started her never ending doubts while Ma'am explained her with utter patience as the kid is disturbing them. I walked towards the kid and signed to Ma'am that I'll handle the cutie. She nodded and I bent to the kid's level.

"Do you need any help?" I asked her with an irresistible face but the kid looked at me with a scanning face and then asked me. Genes! Like mother, like daughter.

"Do you know how to draw a rectangle?" I was flabbergasted to her question. Did she say rectangle or my auditory nerves stopped working temporarily.

"Did you say RECTANGLE?" I asked her, emphasizing the word rectangle. She nodded. Deva! Is it difficult to draw a rectangle? Maybe not for me but for her it seems it's next to impossible. I smiled at her innocence.

"Do you know?" she asked again with a dominating voice Deva.

"Yes. I know cutie. I even know how to draw a triangle and square also. So can I help you now?" I asked her listening which she jumped clapping her hands and then handed me the paper and the pencil which was lying on the table.