《25》

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Someone sneaked into the house while everyone was fast asleep.

Face covered with mask and only his eyes can be seen. His black clothes were wet. He lazily walked upstairs.

He opened the door and peeked into the room. There, Shashi was sleeping as usual not disappointing any corner of the bed.

He walked in silently but this room will never be appropriate in his life. His hand accidentally got brushed with the vase which was lying on the corner of table and it got attracted by the floor.

Shashi immediately woke up for the noise and shocked to see the person in her room. She was about to yell when the person stopped from yelling with his palm.

And she can never forget those bluish-green eyes in her life.

"Nene" He whispered looking at her.

(It's me.)

She kept on looking at him and he was really uncomfortable with her gazing at him like that.

"Oii Rowdy, emaina matladathava?" While she continued her work of staring him.

(Oii Rowdy, will you speak anything?)

He shook her shoulders and she looked at him.

"Raanu annav?" She said looking at door and him.

(You said you won't come?)

"Pani ayipendi anduke vachesa" He said removing another glove.

(Work has finished so I came.)

"Thinnava emaina?" He nodded in no.

(Did you eat?)

"And akali kuda ledu. So light theesko" She glared at him while he went to change his clothes.

(And I'm not hungry. So, easy peasy.)

He changed into his shorts and tshirt when she came with a plate.

"Vaddhu ani cheppa kada" And she thrusted the plate into his hands.

(I told you I'm not hungry.)

He ate the dinner reluctantly. And she silently washed the plate and came to her room to watch him killing his laptop.

"Ah paduko inka" She whined.

(Ah sleep now.)

"Nuvvu paduko please" He said in his famous stern voice.

(You sleep please.)

She whined yet slept. Tomorrow their college will be saying the hospital in which they need to do internship. And for that she need to go to college.

"Night eppudu vachav ra?" Vaishnav looked at his mother.

(When did you come at night?)

"3:30 Amma, intike veldam anukunna but keys levu" He scratched the back of his neck.

(At 3:30 Ma, I thought to go to our home but I didn't have the keys.)

"Idi kuda ni ille kadara" Parvathi said serving him dosa and he nodded ravishing his breakfast.

(It's also your home.)

Kaushik came dropping Shashi at the college and collapsed on the sofa.

"Adi vachevaraku undochu kadara" Parvathi smacked his forehead.