34. ♡︎ FOREVER..♡︎

Hi guys !! This chapter contains mature content.. Those who are uncomfortable they can skip those part.... Happy Reading

𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚊 𝚟𝚎

𝚃𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚊𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚊 𝚟𝚎

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚊 ,𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚊

𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚗𝚞 𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚗𝚊...

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚊 , 𝚜𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚊 𝚟𝚎

𝚅𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚗𝚊.........

The next morning was Naina's choora ceremony which will be followed by their haldi ceremony. The choora are a set of red and white bangles presented to the bride by her maternal aunt. Naina was seated on the plush mattress while the choora ceremony was going on. Her both hands were adorned with the mehandi which turned into bright red. This lead to a lot of teasing from the elderly ones.

After her choora ceremony it was time for haldi. Naina was having a hearty meal as she skipped breakfast , when Samaira , Nisha and Fatima entered barged inside her room which startled Naina , banging the door open. They were here to get Naina ready. Seeing Fatima here Naina was very happy. Both Vedant and Fatimah couldn't make it yesterday since there was an emergency. But they made it for today. Soon Naina got ready. She was wearing a yellow palazzo with an yellow brallette. She paired it with a long yellow organza shrug with brown juttis. For jewellary she wore the flower jewellarys . Her long hair was done in a updo decorated with flowers.

Soon Ammu with others came to take her not before shedding some tears and saying how much she was proud of Naina. Soon the girl tribe made their way to the elevator. The elevator dinged open and Naina came out of the elevator and as soon as she stepped out , she was welcomed with rose petals showering upon her. The whole pool area was decorated with yellow and orange colored drapes. There were yellow colored banners . There were two large tubs in which there was two small stools for the bride and groom to sit down.