6. ♡︎ TWISTED FEELINGS ♡︎

𝚈𝚎𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚎 𝚓𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚔𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚗
𝚈𝚎 𝚎𝚔 𝚍𝚞𝚓𝚎 𝚔 ...𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚊
𝙺𝚊𝚋 𝚍𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚒 𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚛i𝚢𝚊𝚊𝚗
𝙳𝚒𝚕 𝚗𝚊 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚊......

KABIR :

Its been two days , since that event. I have taken her no. But haven't texted anything.. After returning that night , the next morning the whole family was behind me literally torturing me....

Flashback:

I was getting ready for the office. It was almost 5 days since I went on spot. Though Shreyas was handling all the work but still some paperwork is there which needs my attention. I went downstairs and sat in the dining table. Everyone was talking before and when I came, there was pin drop silence.

Something is up..!!

I asked taking a sip of my coffee , " what happened?? Why did you guys stop ?" ...

Mumma cleared her throat and started asking me , " Do you like Naina ?"..

I choked on my coffee , and started coughing... Mumma came near me and started rubbing on my back.... Abhi was giggling and clapping.....

This is too much...!!

I was saying , " what the f..!" when

suddenly bhabhi glared at me and mom said , " Kabir!! How many times I have to say , Don't curse in front of Abhi !!"

" Okay !! I am sorry!!. But from where is this liking coming ? ... I mean are you guys mad !!" I ended ....

"No we are not mad... we are perfectly fine you know... It was you who was dancing and laughing adorably with Naina... I mean you guys were looking so good together... I think you guys should date...!!" Bhabhi ended like it was no big deal.

My eyeballs would pop out anytime now from the socket..

Then mumma said excitedly , " Hayee!! Kinni soni lagegi in dono ki jodi!!! ( How beautiful would they look together) ... mera bas chale toh in dono ki toh main abhi shaadi karwa doon ( If my will goes then I would like to marry them this instant)".. Everyone present in the dining table started discussing my non - existent wedding...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DUDE!!!

"Guys Stop it!!!!!" I shouted and the whole table again was pin drop silence....

"I and Naina are just friends !!!! There is nothing else between us . So stop discussing about my marriage. When the time will be correct I will get married..." I ended in my bossy tone.

" Toh you don't like her.." Mumma asked me.

.
"Mumma from where is this coming from ?" I replied.

" If you don't like her its okay... I can understand... " she said and we started eating..

I thought how come mumma be so cool with it !! But I was wrong !! After few minutes she said to papa but she was indicating to me , " You know Aunty (Ammu) is looking for a suitable boy for Naina.... I was thinking of suggesting Sahil's name.. The heir of Raichand groups... They are looking for their daughter -in - law..."

My eyes snapped towards her.

"what are you saying mumma !! How can you suggest his name.... He is a playboy for God's sake... And why will she marry him !!" I was in fire literally , imagining her with someone else made my blood boil....