33.♡︎ THE BEGINNING OF FOREVER...♡︎

𝙷𝚘 𝚎𝚔 𝚑𝚒 𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝚖𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚢𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚘 𝚓𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚗

𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚛 𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚓𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚊𝚗

𝙷𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎

𝚃𝚞 𝚓𝚞𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚐 𝚓𝚎𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚛𝚎..

𝙽𝚒 𝚁𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝙽𝚊𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚞 𝚕𝚎𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚚 𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎.......

After 1 month:

Marriage is a life long journey that thrives on love , trust , communication, respect , commitment, trust , patience and companionship. It not only binds two souls but also binds two families in a sacred thread and everyone becomes a part of a bigger family. After Kabir proposed Naina for wedding , he didn't wanted to waste even a second to make her his wife. He wanted to spend every breathing second with his Naina. And here they are after a month ready to get married. The elders were over the moon hearing the news that Kabir proposed Naina for their marriage. Pallavi and Samaira were over excited when they came to know that Naina will be joining with them in their team in a month because according to them there house is full of boys , one addition to their team and it will be much more stronger. Naina became extremely emotional because the love which Kabir's parents showering on Naina was a lot. Though the love which her Ammu showered on her was beyond expectation but you cannot replace a parents love right ?...

They decided that their wedding will be a very close knit affair, with only about 50 guests. Naina wanted to have a simple wedding with only very close people , who will be genuinely happy for their marriage. Their wedding will be a traditional Hindu -Sikh wedding which will continue for three days. They hired an elegant wedding planner group for their wedding . Kabir knew that Naina was not used to the glamor and glitz of this business industry , he strictly ordered the wedding planner group to keep this wedding private. She will be introduced to the outside the world after they are married. They will be getting married in one of the elegant hotels of Mumbai owned by the Singhania's. Tomorrow will be their Mehandi and Sangeet and the next day will be the Haldi and Choora ceremony. There is nothing in the evening of Haldi ceremony. The next day at the morning , at first will be their Anand Karaj ceremony followed by a Hindu wedding ceremony in the evening. Naina's parents were Sikh so to give a tribute to her roots , they will be doing the Anand Karaj ceremony.

It was the day of their Mehandi and Sangeet. The ceremony was an affair of rainbow colours with vibrant elements. There were several multicolored hanging elements which gave the most attractive vibes. There was a special area made for photo session.

 There was a special area made for photo session