13. ♡︎ ISHQ VISHQ..... ♡︎

𝙳𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚊𝚑𝚒
𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚊𝚓𝚍𝚊 𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚔𝚘
𝙰𝚛𝚣 𝚛𝚞𝚋𝚊𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚛𝚣 𝚐𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚊𝚑𝚒
𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚒 𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚚 𝚑𝚞𝚊 𝚖𝚞𝚓𝚑𝚔𝚘........

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was in the afternoon, Naina was in her cabin checking upon her last patient. After throughly checking the patient and prescribing the required meds , the patient left. It was a busy afternoon as after almost five days she joined back. Her workload was high....

NAINA:

With the last patient leaving , I plopped down on my chair. It was hectic and I still have a lot of patients after lunch. I was feeling like a lazy ass right now , my stomach grumbled indicating that I need to feed myself. I was getting up from my chair when there was a knock in the door . I told a "come in " and saw the person, and it was literally the last person I wanted to see right now Dr. Siddharth. God !! Again he will say something and I had to refuse him. He peeked inside giving me a full blown smile which I had to return back reluctantly. I was so hungry right now and I don't have an ounce of patience to bear him. I tried to control myself.

He said , " Hey ! Naina How are you ? I heard you were not well .. Sorry ! I was out of town I couldn't come to Meet you ..."

" No no its OK!! You don't have to... I am fine now....." I replied..

"No I should have been here..." He whispered incoherently looking down which was not meant for hearing me..

"Huh !! Excuse me!!" I replied. He is weird !!

" No .. its nothing...." He replied alarmed knowing that I have heard him. He again said recovering , " Where were you going ? "

" I was going to have lunch.." I replied ...

"Okay!! I was going to grab lunch... let's go together..." He said....

I was very hungry... I didn't wanted to eat with him today ... he kind of gives me an weird eerie feeling whenever I am alone with him..... So I decided to go with him but I texted Dr. Fatima to join me for lunch in the cafeteria hoping that she will not refuse me or worst her lunch will be complete. In an instant my phone pinged with the text that she is going to have lunch and will wait for me in the cafeteria.

I did a happy dance in my mind that I don't have to be alone with this weirdo. We entered in the lift and I was alone with him. He was trying to initiate a conversation whilst I was trying to dodge him as much as possible.

Soon we both entered the cafeteria , and I was behind Dr. Siddharth and I noticed Fatima with other two colleagues. I gestured her indicating Siddharth to save me from him. She instantly understood and called us, " Hey guys ! Come join us ..!"

Siddharth looks pissed off...!
Before he could deny her , I went towards the table and sat down beside her.

Siddharth looks pissed af!!! What can I do !!

I whispered in Fatima's ear " you are my savior...!"

" Yaa I know !! " She replied sassily... And we laughed....

Siddharth had to abruptly come and sit down with us. The rest of our lunch went by smoothly with small talks and laugh...... Everyone went to their respective works and thankfully Siddharth didn't pester me further.