18.♡︎ DELIGHT...♡︎

𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚊
𝚠𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚑𝚒 𝚓𝚊𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚊
𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚍𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚑 𝚓𝚊𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗....

AUTHOR'S POV:

It has been three weeks since Abhimanyu's birthday. They all came back next day. Surprisingly after that night both Kabir and Naina became more close. Surprisingly Naina became more frank and open to him. Earlier it was mostly from Kabir's side, but now it was from Naina's side also. She was gradually returning to her old self , which she was more than four years ago. It was their little moments which mattered. She actually started to accept her feelings for Kabir but did she realise it yet ?? No , not until now.

It's just a month left for Shreyas and Nisha's wedding. Everyone was super busy in wedding preparations.

KABIR:

Wrapping up my work I looked over my wrist watch, it was already 10 p.m.... I was late as the workload is too much. There was a knock on my cabin and Shreyas peeked inside and said , " Bro are you done ?"

" Yeah!! I am done with the last file.." I replied rubbing my temples.

"Ok then ! You come !! I need to go.. I have an urgent work ... I need to leave.." He replied.

"Okay !! Bye" I replied and he left.

After he left I took my essentials and headed out of my cabin. Everybody had left, the whole building was empty. I took the elevator went inside. After reaching the parking lot , I went towards my car. Buckling my seatbelt I decided to call Naina. I dialled her number then turned on the speaker and kept it in the dashboard meanwhile I started driving. The whole day I was caught up in my work, so I didn't get time to call her . I only heard her voice in the morning. After few rings she picked up my call

"Hello Kabir .. Are you home ?" she asked me . Her voice sounded tired.

" No I am on the way. I haven't reached yet .. Why are you sounding tired?"

" Actually, there were back to back surgeries today..... So I got late . Now I am returning home." She replied.

"So where are you now ??" I asked her.

"I am in the parking lot....Now getting inside my car...." She replied.

"Okay !! I am coming to pick you up.. Don't worry your car will be at your home" I replied taking the route towards her hospital.

"Kabir you must be tired. I will go by myself.. You don't have to come. Just go home and take rest." She replied.

"No , I am not tired. I want to see you. We will spend some time then I will drop you. I am coming. Just wait for 5 minutes." I said.

"Okay ! I am waiting.. come quickly!!" she said chuckling and we hung up.

After few minutes , I stopped by the gate of hospital where I saw Naina standing. Seeing my car stop she opened the door and came inside . "So where are we going ?" She asked me.

I looked at her , and said , "Tell me where do you want to go ?"

"I thought you have a place in . I am fine wherever you take me." She replied .