4. ♡︎ FRIENDS ? ♡︎

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢........

KABIR:

I was currently sitting in my home office. I was restricted to going to my office.Shreyas was handling it till now. It is Saturday today... Tomorrow is Shreyas’s engagement...
 Mumma was literally crying when she saw my stitches.. It took much persuasion to make her stop crying....well my wound is healing pretty well. ... She literally ordered me to not go to office... So I am trying to divert my mind by working....

It was 9 in the morning I was done with my breakfast... Shreyas called me he told me that in the venue some matter is needed to be taken care off... He is busy because he needs to pick up their dresses from the designer.... I started getting ready...As summer has already started knowing its presence so I opted for a plain casual cotton white shirt with plain khaki pants... I gelled my hair... then I wore my watch and my sneakers... I refrained from driving so I told my driver to drop me...

   Shreyas is my childhood friend

Shreyas is my childhood friend... He has his mother with him... His father passed away when he was in college... It was difficult for him to cope up with the fact that his Pillar of strength his father has passed away... But he is fine now... It took him some time to get back to his normal jolly self...

 The event was happening in one of our hotels...I reached the venue and was going to step out when my cell started buzzing... It was a call from Bhabhi... I stepped out and went towards the hall still talking to her about the deal... I went inside the hall , it was very busy and chaotic with the workers running here and there.... The preparations needed to be completed by today since there will be a pooja in the morning and in the evening it will be the engagement ceremony....

I was going to tell the workers to remove those marigold and replace them with carnation when suddenly a voice from my behind said , “Dada replace those marigold .... It doesn't look good”..

I know this voice… Damn it!!

I turned around and saw her.. It was Naina… She looked at me… Her green eyes was surprised…. It was well!! Ummm!! Awkward as much as I didn’t want it to be…

 It was well!! Ummm!! Awkward as much as I didn’t want it to be…