21.

DO NOT PLAY THE SONG UNLESS UR TOLD TO IN THE BOOK

a/n

hehe heyyyy😃 how y'all doing....i'm scared don't be mad i'm sorry i haven't updated in foreverr

Valeria's pov

I woke up the next morning to billie gone,she was nowhere to be found. i got up and started searching for her. she was still nowhere to be found. i went upstairs to call her. "i'm sorry the person you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment, plea-" i sighed as i put my phone down. i've called her 4 times and still no answer. i went to tays room and asked her if she seen billie. she didn't...

"don't worry val she should be back soon, she's probably handling some business right now" tay told me. she's right i'm probably just overthinking the whole situation. well that's what i thought...

BILLIES POV

I sat at the beach as time went by. I just sat there,thinking...my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing.

*INCOMING CALL FROM VAL😩💍*

she's probably wondering where i am. i just sat there as i watched my phone ring...and ring...and ring....and ring. it finally stopped. i just continued to look at my screen waiting for the 5th call but it never rang. i just sighed and looked at the view. 
"you know if you stare at the sun for to long you can go blind?" a voice behind me said.

i turned around and my eyes met with these emerald green eyes. it was a girl, she had long brown hair,her cheeks had these ginger freckles and her skin was this honey brown.she was so pretty i almost got lost in her eyes.
"you know you stare a lot" she said. i chuckled "sorry just never seen green eyes like yours" she giggled. "what's your name?" i asked. "raya what's yours"

"billie"

"hello billie,sorry if this seems weird but i've noticed you here alot...everytime i see you, your always alone. why?" she asked. "i just like being alone" i responded dryly turning my attention back to the view. "yea your a terrible liar". i chuckled dryly. "you'd be surprised" i mumbled. it got quiet...i heard shuffling next to me and turned my head. my eyes met with those emerald green eyes once again. i turned away looking at the view .

" i come here to think and cry and..let all my anger and sadness out alone." "alone because those are things i don't let anyone see and here because it's my safe space." she said as she looked at the view. i turned to look at her,even though i didn't know her story i can tell it put her through alot. "me too" i said. she looked at me and it felt as if we both knew each other's pain. "i have a very bad temper so um i tend to let that out everywhere else except here." i said laughing awkwardly. "yea i get it,i do the same thing"

"really?" i said jokingly. "yea really" she giggled. "i get it though,not being able to control your anger, i'm learning but you know still have those days where i randomly go off on my parents, or my sister...anyone at that" she said as her voice changed from happy and cute to hurt and cute.

should i say something to cheer her up?

"you knowww if u just sit there and be sad you'll just waist your time" i said,still looking at the view. "waist my time? what do you mean" i chuckled,i grabbed my phone and opened apple music. "billie what are you talking about? what do you mean by that?" i grabbed raya and pulled her onto the sand. "oh my god billie wait" she laughed. "do you know this song?" i asked her. she put her hair behind her ear to get a better listen.

PLAY THE SONG RIGHT NOW LOVE U

"yea i do"

"great now dance with me" i smiled. "if u dance all your worries will go away" i said. raya still looked unsure. i put my hand out for her. "do you trust me?"i asked her.

"billie i-"

"raya...do you trust me?" i asked her again. She grabbed on to my hand and nodded. We both started dancing and jumping around. i felt good and i'm pretty sure raya did to because of the way she was screaming the song. We screamed the lyrics so loud we didn't care who heard us. We stopped for a moment and looked at the water,we turned to eachother and smiled. We both ran towards the water and started splashing eachother.

*OMINOUS POV*

As it was by harry styles played as the two splashed and laughed at eachother. Billie ran to raya and picked her up. "billie noo-" billie threw raya in the water and started laughing so hard her stomach started to turn. "oh you little shit" raya said before she grabbed onto billie and pulled her down into the water.

after trying there hardest to drown eachother billie and raya got out the water and dried themselves off. After that they started a camp fire and sat on the grass laughing with eachother and getting to know eachother more.

"thankyou" raya said to billie who was resting her head on rayas lap.

"for what?" billie asked. "for being my friend today and for listening to me vent to you or whatever the fuck you wanna call it." raya responded. billie smiled a little looking up at raya who was looking at the waves crash together.

"well being your friend isn't to bad. even though you almost got my ass stung by a jelly fish and tried to drown me. "no one told you to throw me in the water." raya quickly said back. "nobody told you to splash me with water." the two went back and forth for a little while but they calmed down.

billie started laughing out of nowhere as she was laying on rayas lap. "what's so funny" raya asked. "the way you screamed when the jelly fish touched your toe" billie hesitated to get out from how hard she was laughing. raya shook her head trying not to laugh. she let out a little snort and pushed billie off of her

"asshole" raya mumbled.

"ow" billie winced.

"oh please you barely fell" raya said with attitude. billie moved closer to rayas face. "give me one good reason why i shouldn't drown your ass" billie said angrily. "because you know i'll try to do the same thing back which will cause both of us to get nowhere" raya said bluntly. the two just stared at eachother. examining each other's faces.

next thing you know....

a/n

next 2 chapters out tmrrrr😁 lmk how y'all feel about this one please