19.

My head was pounding and my vision got blurry before i knew it next thing i know everything went black.

*Billies pov*

i ran to valeria and caught her before her head hit the floor. jesus this girl passes out over anything.
"hey hey val come on wake up" i said tapping her her and shaking her lightly. "val come on now is not the time to pass out get up" i started to shake her harder. for a minute i thought she died before she winced in pain. "jesus fucking christ i thought you died" i said scared for my life dropping val out of my hands making her hit the floor.

"ow billie that hurt" she said whining. "oh my i am so sorry" i helped her off the floor and she looked me in the eyes i already knew what was coming "look im sorry that i passed out but you can't just say that to me" my smile dropped. "i mean yea i'm inlove with you to and i know you saw me kiss lola and it didn't mean anything i promise i wasn't in the right state of mind and i just i don't know but i love you to and i can't stop thinking about you like at and i-" before she could continue i pulled her in and our lips met. she was shocked at first but kissed me back.

After a minute she pulled away. "okay before we continue did you and ari fuck in my bed when i was hiding out in tay's cell because i can't stop thinking about that shit." i laughed at her. "what's funny?" she asked. "nothing, i just think your adorable when you ramble about random shit. her face turned red and she hid in her hoodie. "awww val don't hide my pretty girl" i teased. "cut it out" i knew she was smiling by the way she was talking she peeked out of her hoodie and looked at me and i just smiled at her.

she went to walk away but i grabbed her before she could. "oh no you don't" she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck. i looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and realized how gorgeous they were. "i love you" i said. "mm i love you" she said. "to the moon and back?" she laughed. "to the moon and back." we both smiled . "ewww cringeee"

"shutup" i laughed. our lips connected once again and i felt this euphoric wave take over. something i never experienced before. our lips felt as if they were molded for eachother. time feels as if it just stops when our lips touch. in that moment i knew she was my soulmate.

*OMINOUS POV*

the same thing billie was thinking val was thinking the same. these to kids who were meant to be enemies our now lovers.two teenagers with two different lives. everything was exactly where it needed to be except these two teenagers really knew nothing about eachother they thought they did but they were wrong.

are billie and val truly soulmates?

maybe

will there relationship be healthy and positive or negative and toxic? who knows

will their unpredictable love story go on or will it all come to an end? mmm that's a secret

but the question that truly remains...

what will happen when these young teenage lovers actually realize who one another truly are?

a/n

i'm posting this because it was a couple of people who literally screamed at me for not posting in like a month and i am so sorry and it was this one person who commented so much and i was crying tears bec the comments were so funny anyways i've been busy with basketball and school since i'm back on virtual learning so let's hope i update more  muah💋 love you lots