20.

btw when the words are italic they are inner thoughts of that character

*YOUR POV*

Me and billie were in her room just being bored. I was sitting at her desk writing out my plan for the whole ari situation and billie was on her phone doing god knows what. "billie" i called out. "billie" i repeated. She didn't answer. i turned my head towards her and she was on her phone. "helloooo billieee" i dragged out. seriously?  i stood up. "billie?" nothing.wtf. i went up to her and snatched her phone out of her hand when i did it slipped out and flew across the room. oops?

i looked at billie who was just staring at her phone on the floor. "you can't hear or something" i said with attitude. she didn't respond and just continued to stare at her phone. "what the fuck is your problem you ignoring me or something cause if you are you could've just said that instead of sitting there like a fucking dumbass" billie turned her head at me and gave me a death stare looking me directly in my eyes. oh shit. she kinda fine though.

"You betta lower ya tone when you talking to me" she said getting up and walking past me to get her phone. "no" i said. she looked at me again with that stare. that fucking stare omg i'm finna c- let me not.

"no?" she said. "that's what i said right" i said with even more attitude. she chuckled "come here" she said with her low raspy voice. okay. i walked to her as she just watched me. i stopped infront of her but not to close. she stepped closer to me leaving a little space between us. her face was directly infront of mine.

"i don't know where that attitude come from but you betta fix it " she said aggressively. imma tease her just because. i stepped closer to her closing the little space between us. "or what?" now why would you say that dumb shit. i looked into her eyes and they were darker than usual, full of lust and nothing more.

i'm gonna say this one time and one time only THIS IS A G!P BOOK IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE

SMUT WARNINGGGG ⚠️

she grabbed my neck and smashed her lips onto mine. she slipped her tongue into my mouth and we immediately fought for dominance. she won like always. she smirked and started walking towards the bed. she took off my shirt and threw me onto the bed. she took off hers and connected our lips again.
"your gonna regret catching a attitude with me." she growled into my ear.she didn't really growl.

she ripped off my pants and threw them somewhere in the room. she kissed my lips then my jawline and then my neck. i let out a soft moan as she started sucking. "billie" i moaned out quietly. "shutup i don't wanna hear nothing from you" she said. she continued kissing on my neck. she slipped her hand behind me and unclipped my bra also ripping that off.

she started to squeeze my breast and kissed slowly down my body. i needed her so bad i couldn't take the teasing any longer and she knew that. she kissed on my inner thighs and stopped when she reached my heat. she looked up at me and blew cold air before she took a long bold lick between my folds. i threw my head back biting my lip trying so hard not to make a noise. she started sucking on my clit and i arched my back grabbing onto her head trying to push her away but she just wouldn't budge.

billie stopped and grabbed my hands she grabbed something and next thing i know i felt this cold metal around my wrist. handcuffs. billie looked at me and started to rub my clit "not so tough now are you princess. i just squirmed and whimpered under her touch. "mmm fuck" billie looked at me and smirked.

"you just don't listen hm?" billie went to the end of the bed and took off her pants. she pulled out her hard, long cock. my eyes widened. you know what i don't even have a attitude no more. billie climbed on top of me and i put my tied up hands around her neck. she took her dick and rubbed it against my entrance. i whimpered. "baby pl-" before i could finish billie slammed herself into me.

i gasped and shut my eyes at the pain but that pain soon turned into pleasure. billie sped up her pace each thrust. moans were pouring out of my mouth. "fuck billie oh my god your so big" i said stuttering between my words. billie grabbed my hands from around her neck and pinned them above my head. she grabbed onto my waist and starting pounding into me once again. "fuck your so tight" i couldn't respond so i just moaned. "AHH BILLIE I CANT- FUCK" i moaned loudly. good thing we were home alone.

"you wanna throw my phone and catch a attitude with me hmm?" she pulled out and rammed herself back into me. "oh my god don't stop" she was making me feel so good it was painful but it felt so good. "you like this don't you? you like when i fuck you this hard don't you slut" i managed to get out of the handcuffs and immediately put my hands on her stomach trying to push her away.

"fuck mama you feel so good shit" she threw her head back but continued to pound into me. next thing i know she flips me over and i'm on all fours. she inserts me but slowly this time. she starts with slow thrusts giving me time to catch my breath. i wanted her more. "fuck baby go faster" i moaned. she chuckled and flipped me back over looking me into my eyes. "your such a slut" she smirked. "ride me" she said as she Laid her head on the pillow. i climbed on top and aligned myself with her cock. i slowly went down and starting bouncing. "fuck" i moaned quietly.

"there you go baby you got it" she said in that low raspy voice. "fuck baby i cant" i was slowing down my pace because it was just to much pleasure. "no don't stop your doing so good princess" i don't know how but my body went weak and i fell down onto her chest. she grabbed onto my shoulders and started to drill into my shit. like literally. i screamed out her name. She flipped us over and sped up her pace even more I started to scream and she covered my mouth

. I was confused as to why she was covering my mouth until I heard Tay yelling out for us. Billie looked me and my eyes and smirked. She went to my neck and licked from my neck to my ear. "you might wanna be quiet princess. You don't want Tay to hear how good I make you feel." Next thing I know Billie started to pump in and out of me at a slow pace. "Mmm" I moaned into her hand. She groaned into my ear and I could've swore I got wetter.

She sped up her pace and I let out a muffled scream. I shut my eyes from the mixture of pain and pleasure. My eyes started to tear up I shut them tight but tears just started pouring out. "Fuck" Billie moaned into my ear. My walls tightened around her. "Fuck mama do that again" even though I didn't mean to I did it again. Billie groaned and I felt her twitch inside me. She went faster and I felt a knot in my stomach . I dug my nails into her back. She winced in pain. We both released and I could feel her warm cum fill up inside me. No I'm not on birth control but so what.

Billie collapsed on my chest and we just Laid there breathless. She got off of me and laid next to me. When she removed herself out of me I felt so...empty.
I looked her way and we both smiled at each other. "That was fucking amazing" She said I laughed. "Your amazing" . She sighed "I know" we both laughed "shut up I said hitting her playfully. "I bet you won't catch a attitude with me again" Shiii I just might. "I won't" I said smiling innocently. She laughed and pulled me closer I Laid on her chest and started to fall asleep. "Baby?" Billie called out "yes my love" I said even though I was half asleep. "I love you" she said I smiled "I love you more" I sat up and looked at her. "To the moon and back." I said before giving her a long passionate kiss.

A\N

So Heyy how u feeling? I made this long and I didn't even mean to I was just yk in the moment ahhh anyways goodnight muah