3.the breakup

*Flashback*

I just had gotten home from work early to surprise my girlfriend Lola. I left my gift that i got for Lola in the car. I walked into our apartment and saw some things that weren't mine. "Lola babe are you home?"i said loudly. I heard shuffling up stairs and i heard whispering. "baby?"i said now confused. I started to walk up the stairs.

Lola came down the stairs fast stopping me from going upstairs. "hey baby what you doing home so early?"lola said. "i have a surprise for you and i kinda missed you,what's going on why you look like that?" i said laughing nervously. "um nothing i-i'm just shocked that your home early usually your not able to leave work."she said.

"well my boss made an exception." i said. "great....um so what's your surprise?"she said trying to start conversation. Something wasn't right. She was hiding something i could tell. She was sweaty her lips was swollen and her hair was all messy. She had a bruise on her neck that looked like a hickey. "lola what's going on? why you all sweaty and shit?"i said with a lil attitude."nothing baby i um i was upstairs i just came back from the gym.."she said .

"you lying ass bitch,your gym bag is in the same place it was when i left. Lola what the fuck is going on deadass you pissing me off!"i said raising my voice."nothing mamas i promise there is nothing going on."she said. I was about to speak when i heard something fall upstairs. Who did this bitch have in my house? I looked at Lola and she looked scared.

I pushed her out my way and went upstairs,Lola was trying to stop me from going into our room. I opened the door and the bed sheets were all messed up,Lolas clothes were on the floor and some clothes that i have never seen before. I went straight to the closet and opened the door just to find my best friend naked with Lolas shirt on. I knew exactly what was going on. Lola really cheated on me with my best friend.

"Valeria it's not what it looks like." my best friend Jackie said. "you sure because it looks like you two were fucking and tried to hide it from me"i said with my voice breaking. "I'm sorry baby c-can we just talk about this." Lola said in a sad tone. I looked at her then i looked at Jackie. "your my best friend bro...how could you do this to me?" i said with tears starting to fall down my face. "Val i'm sorry i really am"Jackie said.

I looked at her and shook my head.I ran out the room and out the house. I got in the car and started to drive,i reached a red light and i went into my bag and pulled out the little box. I opened it and saw the rose gold ring that i bought Lola. I wasn't going to propose it was a promise ring.

Ever since that day i haven't spoken to or saw Lola. Me and Jackie got on good terms a couple months later but it was never the same between us. They both hurt me really bad that day. They both broke my heart. I was depressed asf and i tried taking my life. But i've moved on,i'm finally happy and i'm in a good place,well i was until like 4 days ago.

This chapter was kinda long but short at the same time😭 i hope you like it.💚