5. consequences

It's my second day in prison. I'm currently laying in my cell reading a book. I was supposed to be out in the yard with billie but i just want to be alone right now.I haven't spoken to or saw Ari ever since she went with that girl who wanted to talk to her, I asked her if she seen Ari but she said after they was done talking Ari came looking for me. Did i believe her? Hell no that bitch can't lie for shit.

"Valeria...help me" a familiar raspy voice said I looked up from my book and saw Ari walking into my cell limping. She collapsed on my bed. "ARI OH MY GOD" i said running towards her. I grabbed her  by her face and she winced in pain. "ouch Valeria"she said with a raspy voice.

I grabbed her face softly and examined her face and body. She had a busted lip a black eye and a couple cuts on her face. I lifted her shirt and looked at her stomach and there was bruises all over,i felt tears forming in my eyes." "who did this to you?"i said with my voice breaking. "nobody"she said not making eye contact with me.

"ari..." i said in a soft voice. Ari looked me in my eyes and she sighed "who did this" i said. "the girl i went with yesterday...Ava that's her name." When she said that i felt anger and hatred take over. I knew that bitch was lying to me,i'm gonna kill her.

I got up and walked out of my cell. "valeria stop!" Ari said but i didn't stop i kept on walking. When i opened the doors to the yard i immediately saw Ava and her crew,billie and her friends were also sitting with her. I hope they didn't have anything to do with this shit.

I walked over to the table without saying anything i reached into Amy's pocket and grabbed out a little knife that she had. I knew she had it in there  because she told me.I walked around the table and walked behind Ava who was sitting down. I took a big ass chunk of hair and yanked her head back i put the knife to her neck.I leaned down so that the whole table can hear me when i speak.

"give me one good reason why i shouldn't fucking slit your throat right this second." i said pressing the knife against her throat. "val what the fuck are you doing." lola said whispering. "shut the fuck up lola" i said getting more pissed off. "Listen here Ava you might think you can beat on my friends and shit but bitch hahaa you got shit fucked up " i said.

"i don't know what your talking about" Ava said boldly. "ohh you don't mhm let me show you." i moved Ava's head so she was looking at Ari who was using all her strength to hold herself up."do you know now?" i said. "i didn't do that to her and i don't even know who she is"Ava said stumbling over her words.

"alright bitch i'm tired of you lying" i grabbed lola by her hair and slammed her against the brick wall causing her to hit her head hard. I stabbed her in the stomach twice then i stabbed her in her arm.The guards didn't notice yet which was a good thing for me but a bad thing for Ava."y/n chi-" amy said but she was cut off by billie saying "no let her do this"

"she deserved it" ava said  " ohh i'm going to fuck you up Ava i swear" i grabbed ava by her hair and hit her head on the table then i punched her in her face. I grabbed her hair again And dragged her i heard billie and everyone yelling at me telling me to stop but i didn't stop i kept hitting her.

Billie finally got me off of her. "val calm down" billie said struggling to hold me. "bitch i swear to god if you lay a hand on any of my friends again bitch you gonna wish you never did" i said trying to get away from billie. I bit billies hand that was now covering my mouth and she let me go. i started running towards Ava again but lola picked me up like i was a little ass kid.

     "val calm yo little ass down!" lola said sternly."let m-" i was cut off by the warden yelling."LADIES...what is going on here". I turned around and saw the warden with a lot of guards behind him. I looked at Ava who looked unconscious and then i looked at Ari who was getting treated by nurses.

"val? care to explain what happened here?"the warden said. "oh you mean this? well that's easy see listen here warden ava over here doesn't know who she's fucking with so i had to teach her a lesson. i think she got the memo..." i said innocently while smiling. " jesus christ valeria..alright guys get her."he said. the guards walked towards me and i put my hand up causing them to stop.

"let me make this easier for you." i walked over to the warden and put my hands up,he put cuffs on them. He grabbed my arm and started leading me out of the yard. I turned around and looked at billie "watch ari for me" i yelled at billie she smiled and shook her head i smiled back and winked at her.

Then i looked at Ava who was on ground looking at me. I smiled and mouthed"I'm coming for you bitch" her eyes got wide and i smirked.

The guards past the place where your supposed to go if you get in trouble which made me confused."where are we going?" i said now confused. "somewhere you go when you almost kill someone in prison."the guard said. Before i got into the van i turned around and saw billie and everyone else. I got in the van and as soon as the door closed i realized what i just did. FUCK

Damn Valeria is a bad bitch anyways i'm thinking about changing Valeria to y/n what y'all think? make sure y'all eat today and get some sleep!!!