22- The Private Therapist And Her Grumpy Patient

JENNIE

"Through this journey of life, I'm glad I always had you with me, by my side through every single thing. Thank you Jennie"

Jessi burst out into tears and used Jisoo's jacket as a tissue, disrupting her from her state of concentration as she watched us.

"Bitch that's Dior!"

"It's not like they're even getting married, they're just exchanging engagement rings" Rosé rolled her eyes uninterestedly.

I stared into Lisa's eyes lovingly and she kissed my hands.

"I love you so much Jen"

"I love you too Lili, so much" I closed the gap between our foreheads and our noses touched as I held her nape.

"We're finally engaged.."

I spotted Jisoo taking off her jacket and she threw it into the trash.

Has she been working out recently?

I focused on Lisa instead of Jisoo's pretty muscles and pecked her lips.

ROSÉ

I walked up to Jisoo and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Hey. Sorry Jessi ruined your jacket" I smiled and she grinned.

"It's okay. It's an old jacket anyway"

"Atleast I can see your stunning muscles" I glanced at her arms and she blushed.

"I SAW YOU BLUSHING KIM!"

"You should get her a partner" I suggested as she glared at Jessi.

"Her? No thank you. She'll take care of that on her own" She chuckled and I looked down before glancing at Jennie and Lisa as they shared a kiss.

Jisoo used her finger to tilt my head back to her.

"Can you close your eyes for a sec?" She asked me and I nodded.

"You can open them now" She said but I didnt see her.

"Down here Chaeng" She called and I looked down to see her down on one knee, with a box in her hand.

"Oh my God, Jisoo!" I clasped a hand over my mouth and screamed.

"Will you marry me, Park Chaeyoung? And spend the rest of your life with me?"

"No, throw her in a pile of shit!" Jessi snorted with laughter but Jisoo's eyes were focused on me.

I dont think she heard Jessi.

"Yes, yes! I'll marry you Kim Jisoo!" I squealed and got down on my knees so she could slip the ring into my finger.

"Things headed down fast" I heard Lisa say and I hugged Jisoo.

"Why didn't you propose to me like that?" Jennie asked Lisa and Jisoo helped me up.

"Oh look, some puppies!" Lisa pointed.

As soon as Jennie looked, she ran away.

"Come back here Manoban!"