8- Here I Come Kick In The Do'r

Anniversary update y'all!

JENNIE

Time flew by so fast. It's lunch time now.

I'm looking for Jisoo. I hope she's not starving. I didn't see her with any lunch.

"Jennie?" She called me and I saw her leaning on the wall.

"Jisoo? What are you doing here?" I asked her and she threw something away quickly.

"I came here to get a little fresh air" She said and I caught a whiff of something.

"Was someone--"

"Hey uhm, we should leave this place" She stepped away from the wall and smiled.

"Okay?" I said and she followed me.

"Why do you smell like mints?" I sniffed her shirt.

She had taken off her blazer and folded the sleeves of her light blue shirt.

"I eat alot of mints, it's a habit" She said and I nodded.

"Anyway, I brought lunch for you. I didn't see you with any" I said and she looked surprised.

"Thank you, that's really nice of you. Oh my, is this chicken??"

"Are you vegetarian? I'm sorry" I tried to take the food from her but she took it back and chuckled.

"No, I love chicken"

"Oh, that's good to hear Jisoo" I said and she hugged the box close to herself.

"Same here" She smiled fondly and I giggled.

"I'll get going" "Hey, stay. Of course you can't join me but I'll feel lonely" She stopped me and I thought she looked cute as she spoke.

"Okay. I know where we can go"

ROSÉ

"Where's Jennie? I hope she's not eating without me" I tried calling her but she wasn't picking my calls.

I gave up and went to our spot, at the rooftop.

I got there and saw her with Jisoo.

"You didn't tell me you two were friends" I said and I saw her feeding Jisoo chicken.

"and on a date apparently" I added and Jennie rolled her eyes and wiped Jisoo's mouth with a napkin.

She never wiped my mouth with a sweet smile..

"Are you jealous?" Jennie asked me.

"what?"

"I asked if you were jealous" She repeated herself

"No, I'm okay" I forced a smile.

"So Jisoo, I could make you feel better, you know, after the day's work" I walked up to them.

"I'm not interested in babies, Park"

"What? I'm not a child. I'm an adult"

"I would say, almost adult. Right Jennie?"

"I agree. She can be really childish"

Dafuq??

"Try me, I can change your mind" I insisted and Jisoo took a deep, uninterested breath.

"No never, kid" She said and Jennie cackled.

"That doesn't apply to me, I'm 19!"

"Doesn't look like it Chipmunk girl" Jennie tapped my chubby cheeks and left with Jisoo.

My Private Therapistजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें