17- Jisoo And The Savage Bitches ft. Kick It

Long chapter :)

LISA

"LISA GRANDE!"

All eyes were immediately on the mandu cheeked culprit that yelled my name so loud.

Before I could even turn around, her hands were already circled around my waist, hugging me from behind.

"How dare you try to leave me you fool? Huh? I hate you so much!" She sniffled against my shoulder blade and I smiled weakly.

"You were the one that kissed your best friend so hard she crapped an ice pack" I said weakly and she pulled away.

She came in front of me and slapped me with my tie.

"You're mad Lisa" She snarled and my lips parted.

"She was icing her ass when I kissed her"

"Why did you kiss her? I told you I love you Jennie" I sniffled and she looked down.

"I understand I told you I don't date my patients but you... you managed to change that. I guess, I was just attracted by your charms" I smiled and cupped her cheek. "You might be a childish and sometimes spoilt brat.. but, I'm still drawn to you in ways I can't explain. And I don't know when, or how" I stroked her cheekbone with my thumb.

She smiled and closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes too.

"Lisa?"

"Yes Nini?"

"Open my hand" She said softly and I took her small hand in my bigger one.

'I love you too, no matter how much of an annoying dork you are. Stay with me'

I smiled widely and hugged her.

"You're more than just a private therapist Lili. You're my private therapist" She whispered in my ear and tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Please say it.."

"I love you Lisa Grande" She breathed and I felt a weight being lifted off my chest.

"I love you too crazy girl" I smiled and she giggled.

"Stay in Korea. Please" She pulled away, with her hands still attached to my waist.

"I'm not going anywhere without you Nini" I told her and she gave me her infamous gummy smile.

"Can I kiss you?" I whispered, running my thumb across her bottom lip.

She nodded and I cupped the back of her head with my hand and kissed her softly, careful not to hurt her.

I pulled away with a smile and she buried her face in the crook of my neck.

I'm so lucky to have this angel all to myself.

JISOO

"Please wait don't go" I held her wrist and she stopped. "Hear me out Chae" I added.

"I don't want to see you ever again Jisoo"

"But I want to keep seeing you, every day, every week, month, through summers and winters. I want to see you every time. What about that?" I walked closer to her and placed my hands on her shoulders, her back to me.

"I don't care. Mina is waiting for me"

"Mina is with Chaeyoung" I placed my chin on her shoulder, just to annoy her.

"You're such ass Jisoo!"

"Your ass" I hummed and she shook in anger.

"You broke my heart, do you know that?" She sniffled and I sighed, moving her so she could face me.