14- Stupid Cupid

For LouiseColoma112208

LISA

What's wrong with me? This has never happened before...

But I think I'm crushing on Jennie, my patient.

And as far as I'm concerned, I should tell her before I get a heart attack.

But, I told Jisoo first.

"Hm?" She asked, mug still held closely to her lips.

"I said I have a crush on Jennie"

"Oh sorry, I didn't hear you over the sound of my instincts getting proved right" She slurped her coffee and I clenched my jaw.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll get myself another cup of coffee" She slurped as she stood up and I eyed her as she walked to the kitchen.

Why are her legs so short?

"Not all of us have long legs" She said and my eyes widened.

"I can feel you checking my legs out, Manoban" She leaned against the counter and I pursed my lips.

"Help me Jisoo" I pleaded.

"Why? You poured holy water on me" She retorted.

"Because you're a perv. A sick one. A massive perv" I emphasised and she raised a brow.

"Sorry" I looked down and she retrieved her coffee.

"I dunno know Lisa. All I can think about are very attractive girls, afterall" She stressed and I groaned.

"Oh no, you're the purest soul to have ever walked the Earth. You're an angel Jisoo..... unnie" I swallowed my lies as I knelt on the floor.

"Really?" She raised a brow.

"Heck, you're my muse Jisoo"

"Is that why you're sweating like a teabag?"

"Oh no, it's because you're that hot" I felt myself shuddering on the inside.

I'll kill this bitch right after..

She crossed her legs, showing off her dainty ankles and I eyed them.

"Okay. Only because I can't stand your gross lies" She said and checked her phone.

"Thank you--"

"I'm on the phone" She gestured and answered her call right after.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

Babe? What happened to Rosé? I know what they did here three weeks ago.

I'll never be holy again...

"Yes. I'll meet you tonight.. yes, I'm serious"

Chaeyoung doesn't deserve this. She helped me make Jennie happy.

So I did the most reasonable thing ever.

"This is Jisoo's girlfriend, and unless you wanna wake up in a hospital, stay away from my man!" I hung up and Jisoo looked horrified to the core.

"You'll thank me later" I threw her phone at her and she caught it.

"What?" I asked and she fainted.

"Huh. I guess I do have Barbie in me" I shoved Jisoo with my foot but she was out cold.

I shrugged and picked up her coffee.

"Good job Lalisa. Good job" I told myself as I crossed my legs on the chicken's ass.